Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce, & financial applications worldwide. Circles platforms & products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure, & capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 23 billion in circulation & supported over $640B in transactions in the past year. Circles payments & treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account & APIs help bridge the legacy financial system with digital currency & blockchain based finance. Circles SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising & capital formation to startups & growth companies. Combined, Circles suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global, & inclusive financial system.
Circle's SeedInvest service is the leading equity crowdfunding platform in the U.S., offering a two-sided marketplace for issuers & investors & enabling internet-native private capital markets to grow & flourish. SeedInvest dramatically changes the way private companies can raise capital & offers investors direct access to seed & growth stage private companies. SeedInvest supports a rapidly growing marketplace of ~500,000+ investors & hundreds of entrepreneurs & startups, deploying over $300 million into nearly 250 startups across a wide range of sectors, stages, & geographies.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value, Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains, & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient, & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money & internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities, & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
The Venture Growth Analyst will be the main point of contact for fundraising companies, helping them build their pitch & execute on marketing strategies for their fundraising campaigns. As an Analyst, you'll be expected to be very good at marketing investment opportunities on SeedInvest & building & managing relationships with company executives. Please note this is not an entry-level job.
What you'll work on:
- Work closely with entrepreneurs on their fundraising strategies, advising on the best marketing practices to raise capital online.
- Write content during the campaign to better educate investors on each investment opportunity.
- Coordinate & promote pitch events in-person & online.
- Create, track, & analyze weekly reports to subsequently improve strategies.
- Work cross-team to constantly optimize existing internal processes.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees, & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener, & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity, & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty, & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Required BA/BS degree.
- 1+ year(s) of full time experience (not internship) in marketing, project management, or consulting
- Demonstrated background in marketing & making data-driven decisions to optimize strategies cross channel.
- Confidence in speaking with C-level executives, founders, & management teams, with an ability to quickly build trusting relationships.
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Strong organizational & project management skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Creative thinking, solution-orientation when presented with complex problems .
- High-energy, personability, & team-orientation.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack, & AppleMacOS preferred.
- Interest and/or background in startups, venture capital, & technology
- SIE, Series 82, & Series 63 licenses (if not already licensed, you must be prepared to take exams within 2-3 months of joining)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, and/or data visualization tools
Location: While our HQ is the internet, ideally this candidate is based in the East Coast time zone. Candidates should be aware that the majority of the team is based in the NYC & Miami areas & that the workday is scheduled around the East Coast time zone.
More about SeedInvest:
SeedInvest is the creator of www.seedinvest.com, a venture/startup equity investment platform, & aims to be the largest online private capital marketplace in the world. SeedInvest believes that private markets should not be closed, opaque, & accessible only by a wealthy few, but by all entrepreneurs & investors regardless of geography, access, demographics, or background. SeedInvest was instrumental in the passage of the 2012 JOBS Act, which changed 80-year-old U.S. securities laws to make it possible for entrepreneurs to raise capital over the Internet, & has since worked actively with the SEC & other regulators to re-invent the legacy investment banking & private capital market rails that have remained unchanged for nearly a century. SeedInvest is in the early innings of having a bit of private investment in everyones investment portfolio & believes its growing suite of products will give rise to a new generation of investors & startups that will participate in a vibrant, liquid, & accessible private capital market unlike ever before.
More about the Venture Growth Team at SeedInvest:
The Venture Growth team at SeedInvest is responsible for driving successful fundraising campaigns & investment volume for the firm. We are the main point of contact for entrepreneurs when they raise on the platform, helping them build their pitch & execute on marketing strategies. As salespeople & marketers, it is our job to build the funnel of (and ultimately convert) interested investors for each investment opportunity on the platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.