At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences for consumers & outstanding results for advertisers. Our team consists of smart, humble, & collaborative people who live & breathe our company motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will work with our top accounts implement our technology into their marketing stacks. This role combines customer interaction, cutting-edge mobile technology implementation, & troubleshooting. If you're an energetic & organized self-starter; you understand the sales process & technical details of a mobile SDK / API; you can build & maintain relationships with customers; & you can succinctly define & communicate the specific technical benefits of Branch appropriate for each user; then, you could be a great fit for this role & a key driver of growth for Branch.
Mobile app development experience required.
As a Solutions Engineer, you'll get to:
- Manage end-to-end implementation of Branchs technology into the mobile applications & tech stacks of large global enterprises.
- Lead sessions with engineering & product teams on Branchs technical capabilities & integration process.
- Leverage your understanding of mobile & web technology to help customers execute their desired use cases & discover new customer use cases.
- Interact with customers over the phone & via email/slack to answer technical questions & help implement Branch.
- Investigate & troubleshoot implementation issues & bugs.
- Collaborate with Branchs account management, product, & engineering teams to build & grow the Branch platform.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in a technical customer-facing role (i.e., Solutions Engineer, Sales Engineer, Technical Account Manager).
- iOS and/or Android programming experience (building apps with Java/Objective-C/Swift, releasing apps to the app store, working with 3rd party SDKs, etc).
- Problem-solving skills around technical, product, & business questions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects & deliverables running in parallel timelines.
- Ability to understand & communicate details behind Branchs SDK & marketing products with technical & non-technical customers.
- Excellent verbal communication & writing skills.
- Customer-first mentality.
- Intellectual curiosity & hunger.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or comparable technical experience.
- Experience pulling data & API logs using basic SQL.
- Experience using Mobile Analytics platforms like Google Analytics & Adobe.
- Experience using productivity tools like JIRA, Charles Proxy, Chrome Developer Tools, Command Line Interface, etc.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 50,000 apps.
If you think youd be a good fit for this role, wed love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we cant wait to show you what we have to offer!