THIS IS BLUE APRON
Chefs around the world wear blue aprons when learning to cook, & for us it has become a symbol of lifelong learning. Our highly motivated group of food enthusiasts are inspired to work on complex business problems with creativity & passion, always looking to learn something new. We take preparation seriously, embrace a spirit of excellence, & put in the extra effort in everything we do. We are thrilled to be part of our customers lives, cooking & creating experiences in their home kitchens.
WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
The CX Strategy Manager will be responsible for developing & executing strategy along with managing customer communication to enhances a best-in-class experience for our customers. This position requires a highly detailed, sharp analytical thinker who is exceptionally self motivated & has the ability to work cross functionally within the organization. They will be responsible for managing the CX Strategy Analyst & CX Communication team.
WHATS ON THE MENU:
- Synthesizes roadmaps & prioritizes strategic initiatives focused on enhancing the customer experience
- Defines near & longer-term strategy for analyzing customer feedback & bringing the voice of the customer back to the business through the corporate VoC program & CX VoC
- Ensures CX & strategy ops is broadly connected & synthesized into all customer impacted initiatives.
- Creates business cases based on data & customer insights to prove the ROI & drive key changes
- Broadly evaluates market conditions, technology, & business trends & competitive landscape & directs opportunities to improve the efficiency of CX operations through processes & tools
- Direct & oversee priorities, responsibilities, & performance management of all direct reports under both cx communication & strategy functions
- Manage overall activities of CX strategy/operations team with strategic direction, project guidance & performance management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to develop & implement CX requirements for all corporate product launches
- Manages the Credit & Refund forecasts for the business, including ongoing forecast adjustments & actualizations
- Leads annual & quarterly planning for CX department
- Manages all transactional customer emails, including ongoing delivery & ingredient communications (e.g. Summary AB, ingredient swaps)
- Oversees library of CX macros & resources to drive CSAT targets
- Manages the customer help center for Blue Apron
- Must have a related bachelors degree, Masters degree preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience, preferably with a consulting background; customer experience background is a plus
- Ability to approach problems in a structured, analytical manner & comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong project management, process definition, & business case development skills
- Managed fast-paced high-priority cross-functional initiatives, with an ability to work independently
- Strong oral & written communication skills, presentation skills & Excel & PowerPoint proficiency
Travel: Up to 20%, based on business need
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.