Global FP&A Specialist- Gympass, So Paulo.
Do you wanna help people find an activity to love & defeat inactivity in the world? So join our team & this mission!
The Specialist, Financial Planning (SG&A) will report directly to the Manager of FP&A in So Paulo/Brazil. You will have strong hands-on experience supporting complex financial planning models for the Global Indirect areas throughout Gympass in all countries (11 currently). This role places significance on supporting our growth as a Company, organizing & prioritizing initiatives, as well as to provide recommendations & actions for improvements.
You will be a key part of a highly effective global team, constantly helping to improve our expenses daily controls, operating as a trusted member of the Finance team at Gympass.
AGlobal FP&A Specialistat Gympass is responsible for:
- Serve as subject matter expert for any questions related to Budget;
- Understand functional & non-functional requirements from Business, improving our best practices in expenses control;
- Partner with cross functional teams to understand their needs, helping them to make changes & execute according to budget;
- Benchmark other companies at both start-up & more mature levels with regards to our key FP&A processes;
- Support & execution of Investors Monthly Results, with P&L & KPIs analysis;
- Support & execution of Regional & Country Managers Monthly Results, with Flash Report, P&L & KPIs analysis;
- Build & maintain Actual vs Forecast views for the cross functional teams;
- Support the construction & maintenance of financial models within Anaplan platform.
The qualifications required for this position are: