Customer Solutions Engineer
Location: Remote in the US
This position can be based remotely in TX, TN, KY, OH, FL, VA, NC, SC, GA, PA, or MA (subject to your existing legal right to work in the jurisdiction).
OpenFin is a high-growth enterprise productivity tech company backed by the worlds largest banks & most respected FinTech VCs, including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, HSBC, Wells Fargo, SC Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, DRW, Nyca Partners, & Pivot Investment Partners. OpenFin modernizes & democratizes app development & distribution in the finance space. We provide a secure OS that brings a fast & intuitive app experience to the financial desktop. Built on Googles Chromium, OpenFin combines native experience, data sharing, lightning-fast distribution, & robust security with an agile web development & deployment model to accelerate digital transformation & innovation. Within finance, the number of firms utilizing OpenFin technology has grown from 2,400 to 3,800 since the launch of Workspace in May 2021.
About the Role
Our team is growing & we are looking for a seasoned Customer Solutions Engineer to join us! In this role, you will assist in facilitating the adoption of our growing product offering. Working closely with OpenFins Sales, Engineering, Product & Customer Success teams to ensure our clients are achieving successful implementations. Through your collaborative interactions with our teams & clients, youll have an active role in shaping our customers experience from start to finish. Your influence & thoughtful technical expertise will assist customers (from developers to senior management), in demonstrating OpenFin capabilities, while providing direction on how other industry leaders are approaching similar implementations. Through your efforts, you will help establish OpenFin as the leading web-based platform for the financial desktop.
- Technical know-how: Collaborate with our Sales team to demonstrate OpenFins core API capabilities & product offerings in sessions with prospective customers. In these meetings, youll assist in answering technical questions associated with a customers technology stack & explain how OpenFin ties into their business workflows.
- Proof of Concepts: Work closely with customer engineering teams to guide & advance their POCs by defining scope, objectives, milestones & facilitating them to completion.
- Content Creation: Develop reusable tutorials & examples that address common OpenFin implementations at scale.
- Generate Getting Started materials for teams who are just becoming familiar with OpenFin.
- Create developer documentation referencing OpenFin & Web best practices & thoughtful integration approaches.
- Onboarding: Work with customer teams to facilitate rapid uptake of OpenFin through tools & materials for teams just beginning their implementation projects. Youll perform regular check-ins with those teams, host training sessions & provide assistance where necessary.
- Product Scope: You will elicit & collect feedback from customers as well as insight on our products. Youll work with us to use that info to assist internal teams. This process will help shape the creation of new OpenFin products & APIs.
- Superior Communication: Maintain excellent customer facing verbal & written communication skills & route information, to expedite critical needs for existing customers & prospective customers.
What Were Looking For
- A minimum of seven plus years of relevant experience is required.
- Experience in any of the following would be preferred & beneficial: Electron, PWAs, .NET & Java.
- Experience working with OpenFin products and/or relevant tooling in Financial Services is a huge plus.
- A genuine passion for assisting others with technical implementations, across a range of technology solutions.
- An interest in web development & technology & how new standards can help build richer applications.
- Must be comfortable navigating competing demands for concurrent projects & willing to take a lead role on ensuring delivery of priorities.
- Experienced in building, integrating & supporting large single page applications
- Excellent communication skills, along with being comfortable presenting to a range of different audiences.
- You are excited about an opportunity that challenges you to be disciplined & responsive in a customer focused & context shifting environment.
What Were Offering