The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, weve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week intern program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, & do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way! All currently enrolled students are eligible to apply for the internship program.
Start Date: January 6, 2019
Our Spring internship program has some flexibility in regards to school schedules; interns are expected to be here for the first week of onboarding, January 6 - January 10, 2020. For students seeking a part-time schedule, the work schedule is set for full days on MWF. Typical work hours are 9am - 5pm, slight adjustments can be made there.
Analytics Operations Team
Youll be joining the Analytics Operations team who is focused on supporting the structure & strategic initiatives of the Product Analytics team. We amplify the impact & findings of our team through continuous evaluation & iteration of process, communication, & information flow efficiencies, which ultimately enable momentum towards data-informed, timely strategic decisions.
The intern we're looking for:
Were looking for an intern to support the day-to-day of Analytics Operations on the Product Analytics team in an effort to help Mailchimp become a more data-driven organization. Youll be responsible for helping build, scale, support, & manage processes for the team, create & maintain a repository of tools & trainings, & manage cross-company communications via multiple channels.
What youll do:
- Support the day-to-day operations of Product Analytics
- Support the Analytics Ops lead in creating cross-functional communication channels for Product Analytics, including current solutions like Confluence & a newsletter, & help identify future solutions
- Coordinate planning & execution of meetings, events, workshops, etc.
- Help maintain the overall organization of our Product Analytics artifacts (decks, spreadsheets, deliverables, etc.) & find new, creative ways to share & document findings for company-wide accessibility & easy searchability
- Collect & organize weekly status updates to enable communication for Product Analytics Leadership to ensure insights are consistent, clear, & tailored to the right audiences across the organization
- Coordinate all training sessions for new software, tools, & procedures. Help maintain tools & contracts
- Identify & communicate any process issues
- Coordinate with analytics vendors
- Work on ad hoc/special projects to support the Product Analytics/Ops team, as needed
Wed love to hear from you:
- Have experience in any of the following capacities:
- Operations/Logistics/Supply Chain/Traffic Management
- Project Management/Program Management
- Are detail-oriented, exceptionally organized, & have excellent communication skills
- Are a proactive self-starter, have a great attitude, & be able to multitask well in a fast-paced environment
- Are familiar with Google Suite products & JIRA/Confluence
- Bonus points: You have previously worked within a DesignOps, ResearchOps, or ProductOps environment, or have Analytics and/or CRM experience