Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Weve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week internship program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, & do meaningful work. We offer interns a real world look at how we run our business & contribute to the community. Youll enjoy challenging work, creative colleagues, & career building experiences - and have a lot of fun along the way!
Start Dates: May 17th & June 7th
What youll do:
As part of the Marketing Analytics team, you will leverage marketing & user data to help the company better understand our customers needs & behaviors & identify opportunities to improve our marketing strategy. We support marketing with analytics focused on campaign effectiveness, user trends, ROI optimization, user attrition, & forecasting future outputs. We want your help designing, analyzing, & sharing our findings! In support of broader company objectives, you will have an opportunity to collaborate with analysts across our team, as well as others in Marketing, Product, Strategy & Design.
Wed love to hear from you if you are:
- Keenly observant & able to synthesize information to tell a compelling narrative
- Comfortable manipulating, organizing, & analyzing large data sets
- An excellent collaborator, but also comfortable working independently when needed
- An analytical thinker who can synthesize various data sources into a succinct story
- A good listener that is curious, humble, & willing to learn
- Resourceful & able to hunt down information & evaluate sources for quality
- Organized, thorough, & enjoy keeping track of a lot of information
- Bonus points for experience in any of the following:
- Working with data in Excel / SQL / Tableau / R / Python
- Google Analytics
- Data visualization tools
- Statistical modeling techniques
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.