Convercent by OneTrust is seeking a Desktop Administrator who will be primarily responsible for desktop support for in-office & remote employees. The person in this role has the opportunity to grow into more advanced technical positions within the organization.
- Provide hardware & software support for end users of Macs, PCs & peripherals.
- Perform laptop builds & images
- Document & prioritize service desk tickets, emails, calls & respond in a timely manner.
- Assist the Customer Experience in support of ongoing improvement projects.
- Deliver periodic progress reports to communicate project status.
- Support Microsoft Office 365 & associated applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Track & Manage IT equipment assets using Mobile Device Management.
- Provide audio visual/conferencing support.
- Support VOIP, cell phones & smart phones.
- Participate in policy & procedure review.
- Adhere to all security process & procedures.
- Continue to increase expertise by staying current with industry trends through continuous education & a willingness to learn.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role, or equivalent experience in computer support.
- Excellent communication skills with technical users, non-technical users & vendors over the phone, in person & through progress reports, e-mail & other written documentation.
- Ability to work with remote users & as a remote resource.
- Ability to work extended hours if necessary.
- Ability to work in a team environment for positive outcomes, generating trust & recognizing impact of everyone on the team.
- Must be independent, self-motivated, detail oriented, highly organized, able to multi-task & meet aggressive deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving & fault diagnosis skills.
- Ability to use technology to automate procedures/processes.
- A Plus: A+ or other relevant certifications
- A Plus: Working knowledge of Azure Active Directory & Exchange.
- A Plus: Working knowledge of Firewalls, Networks & Cloud Service Providers (Azure, AWS, Google).
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary compensation range provided here is just thata range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications & education.
- Compensation: $63,000 - $70,000 base salary
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, & company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standardand expectationsfor how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, & equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, & will be recorded & maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.