The mission of the Finance team is to provide visibility into financial performance & forecasts in order to help the executive team make good decisions based on data. Your mission specifically is to be the key business partner to the Commercial team & act as a liaison between the Growth & Finance teams coordinating opportunity to invoicing processes. You are focused on continuously improving sales processes to maximize sales productivity & drive revenue growth & client ROI. You are generating deeper customer insights in order to enhance the sales force's productivity.
The outcomes were looking for:
1.) Youre collaborating with the Sales team on pipeline planning & bookings to provide visibility & support to the Growth & Finance Organizations
- Ensure opportunities in SFDC are complete & bookings entries in SFDC are timely, containing all the relevant information from salesforce.com for the financial system (FinancialForce)
- Ensure Opportunities in SFDC are accurately setup in FinancialForce for timely billing & revenue recognition
- Develop detailed reporting & KPIs to inform & enable strategic decision-making
- Support the marketing organization to manage & track success rates of campaigns, lead conversion, & other growth metrics
2.) Liaise between Growth & Finance teams
- Provide unit model & margin analysis for commercial teams to develop pricing strategies
- Monitor performance & profitability by customer, project, business segment, or other
- level as appropriate.
- Support weekly, monthly & quarterly dashboard metrics for the business
- Provide overall support for sales compensation
3.) Own our SFDC & InsightSquared instances
- Work with internal teams to understand business and/or client requirements & translate these into platform features
- Analyze Salesforce platform & recommend new Salesforce fields, views, Salesforce & InsightSquared reports, dashboards, campaigns & other changes to improve system performance & data quality
- Ensure data in SFDC aligns with contract terms & is accurate & the source of truth for the business
4.) Improve & evolve processes, metrics & job duties to improve efficiency, accuracy sales growth, & client ROI
- Identify & manage special projects that enhance the operational efficiency of the Growth & Finance tams & overall financial performance of the company
- Evaluate new projects & investment opportunities for key stakeholders
Role-Specific Competencies Required:
- Analytical - Able to structure & process qualitative & quantitative data & draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind & achieves penetrating insights.
- Attention to detail - Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Flexibility/adaptability - Adjusts quickly to changing priorities & conditions. Copes effectively with complexity & change.
- High standards - Expects personal performance & team performance to be nothing short of the best & follows through on internal & external commitments.
- Curiosity - Knows to never take things at face value, has a natural curiosity & desire to discover what is behind the numbers & ensures that multiple dimensions & perspectives reflected in the business are brought together in a quantitative & objective manner.
- Works hard & smart Delivers value consistently by being inquisitive, having a high degree of accountability & working with intent, & asking for support when needed. Manages workload effectively as demonstrated by achieving results on time with high quality updates at each milestone
- Driven - Fueled by passion & commitment, shows tenacity to overcome obstacles
- Outcomes oriented Dedicated to results. Track record of consistently hitting goals & improving performance
- Effective communication Speaks & writes clearly & directly with appropriate level of detail to communicate an idea. Happy to embrace the ideas of others if they improve on your own. Understands that clarity is measured at the recipient's ear, not the speakers mouth
- Teamwork Works across team lines to effectively execute on priorities. Values others contributions, supports others & drives everyone forward. #OneTeam
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience in Sales Operations
- Extensive knowledge of SaaS business models & revenue reporting
- Proven experience with the systems & tools utilized for sales operations including Salesforce.com, Insight Squared, & Excel (Salesforce Certified Administrator highly desired)