Who are we?
WorldRemit is changing the way people send money abroad. Weve taken something complicated & made it simple. Tap the WorldRemit App or click on our website & your international transfer is made to a bank account, cash pickup, Mobile Money, or airtime top-up. Founded in 2010, we send international remittances from 50 countries to more than 150 countries & we continue to expand our footprint.
Using WorldRemit is easy because we do the hard bit, connecting hundreds of banks, money agents, mobile operators & payment systems around the world. These were never designed to work together, but WorldRemit makes it happen.
WorldRemit has grown on average by 50% year on year & is now processing over 3bn of remittances on an annualised basis. We have raised c.$370 million in funding, currently employ over 800 employees & have offices in London, USA, Philippines, Poland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong & other locations.
The journey is just beginning. We believe in faster, simpler, more accessible money transfers. That means building better products & services for our customers.
Changing the world isnt easy so we only hire the most talented people. You need to think differently, believe in new solutions to old problems, & have the drive to make them happen. We aim to attract, retain & develop people that can bring to life our values:
You can learn more about our culture & how we work by watching this video on our Careers page
About the Role
The successful Talent Management Manager will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced business environment. You will develop & implement various Talent Management Manager
projects & programmes in order to drive the business forward. The role is a great opportunity for a dynamic, resourceful & solutions driven individual who likes to work in an international environment & is keen to make an impact.
The role is based in London & will be supported by HR teams located in Poland, Philippines & the US, acting as an agent of change in the department & the business at large. Working across all aspect of the functions remit, the Talent Management Manager is responsible for the implementation & success of Management process, policies & initiatives.
Role will report to Chef People Officer.
- As a sole contributor, you will play a key part in the design, delivery & partnership of global talent programmes that will assist the business in becoming the market leader.
- Create the tools, leverage the technology & the disruptive content to scale the approach to Talent Management in relation to careers, performance & investment.
- Lead the design & launch of the programs that will support the identification, mobilisation & leveraging of talent.
- Leverage your deep expertise in talent planning, talent identification & assessment & succession planning
- Develop a strong ecosystem across talent development, talent attraction & future capabilities to contribute to the overall people strategy.
- Build talent management capabilities & equip teams & business partners with the tools & skills needed to successfully execute on their talent agenda.
- Owner of the global Talent & Performance calendar, including the delivery of Performance & Talent Management systems & processes (both on & offline)
- A leadership subject matter expert; supporting design, implementation, communications & training
- Owner of the global Management Standards framework
- Support the development & implementation of our new Target Operating Model, providing standard tools, methods & approaches to talent management, selection & assessment.
- Provider of updates to key stakeholders including the Executive Committee
- Supporting the HR Business Partners & key stakeholders to plan & prepare for key talent & development activities
- Work with CoE leaders to develop & maintain relevant KPI's & metrics
- Work with Internal Communications to leverage relevant channels for communication of talent achievements
Summary of required experience & attributes
- Experience of the end-to-end Talent Management & Performance Management lifecycle
- Previous experience working in the Financial services or Technology industry
- Preferable with the ability to connect global initiatives with local context
- Familiar with application & an appetite for translating the latest thinking on good talent & performance management to continue to embed the right practices.
- Experience leveraging assessments to help drive talent programs.
- Specialisation in talent management function or talent management ecosystem.
- Experience designing, executing, & implementing programs
- Global/international experience
- Comfortable with ambiguity & ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Hands on approach
- Team Player
- Coaching Skills
- Strategic Thinker
- Communication Skills-up to C Level
- Life assurance of 3 times your salary, should the worst happen.
- Pension scheme offering 8% matched contributions.
- Private medical & dental care plans.
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 after 3 years.
- Free breakfast & fruit every day & Friday 'afternoon tea' drinks & nibbles.
- No formal dress code