At GoCardless, were passionate about payments. Our vision is to provide businesses with the best way to collect recurring payments, wherever they & their customers are in the world.
Today, we help over 60,000 businesses take the pain out of getting paid, so they can focus on what they do best. And through our partnerships with over 200 software providers such as Xero, Zuora, Salesforce & Quickbooks, more & more businesses are benefiting from our unique global payments platform every day. We process $15bn of payments a year across more than 30 countries, powering recurring payments for businesses worldwide, from multinational corporations to small businesses.
Were headquartered in the UK, & backed by some of the worlds leading investors including Google Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Balderton Capital, Accel Partners, Notion Capital & Bain Capital. Over 500 employees worldwide have decided to develop their careers with us. Weve built a friendly, collaborative culture where we hire & develop people who share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning & feedback, & support colleagues to develop in their role & more broadly in their career.
As a delivery project manager for the onboarding & enablement team you will:
- Oversee & take responsibility for the successful completion & timeliness of GoCardless onboarding & enablement projects within set budget & timelines as well as one off services such as Health checks
- Maintain Projects within our Professional Services automation tool (Precursive)
- Work closely with Onboarding team managers to allocate resources for upcoming projects based on forecast & capacity
- Work alongside Onboarding analysts to secure customer sign off for each delivery phase
- Ensure project close of all Onboarding & Enablement projects
- Establish, schedule & facilitate regular project status meetings with teams, customers & internal stakeholders.
- Understand & document client scope, integration approaches & stakeholder roles & hierarchy to ensure successful transitions to the Customer Success Manager team after onboarding
- Help produce complex project plans
- Contribute to the design & improvement of processes & materials that enhance efficiency & customer experience during onboarding
- Help coordinate technical workstreams in onboarding projects
- Collect customer feedback
- 3 year+ experience in a client facing work environment
- Experience with project management & technology implementation
- Strong listening & verbal communication skills: you will need to quickly understand customer needs or issues & deliver a clear & concise response via video calls & emails
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities & thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Youre known for being a good collaborator & can motivate or maintain enthusiasm throughout the onboarding engagement
Life at GoCardless
Diversity is hugely important to us & we welcome applications from those with disabilities & from under-represented backgrounds. Throughout our hiring & onboarding process we make any reasonable adjustments necessary to create a level playing field & continually look at how we can improve in this area. We also have active employee resource groups (such a BEAM & Rainbow) that are supported & sponsored by members of our Exec team; they work to engage & inspire our employees on diversity & inclusion topics throughout the year.
We offer flexible working hours & remote working arrangements, enhanced parental leave & pension packages. Youll also receive equity, because we believe having this buy in is a vital part of building a successful business where everybody - regardless of their role - can make a valuable contribution.
Here at GoCardless we value flexibility, & throughout the challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic we've listened to our global GeeCees to gain a better understanding of the positives & negatives of working remotely (which we've been doing since March 2020).
Their feedback helped us develop our 'Adaptive Working' model, rolling out mid to late 2021. It's built around three components: days in the office, remote working, & enhanced environments. This means teams will be able to come into a GC office between one & three days per week for collaboration & teamwork, with the rest spent working remotely to enable a healthy work/life balance. Well also be reimagining our office environments so they enhance the collaboration & socialisation aspects our GeeCees told us they value most highly.
We continually review this approach in conjunction with the changing restrictions in each of our locations; additionally we offer support to maintain wellbeing & comfort, including subsidised home office equipment, workstation assessments & a range of remote social activities you can dip in & out of whenever you fancy.
Find out more about Life at GoCardless via Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn.