VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, APAC & LATAM. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Key areas of Responsibility
- Autonomously ideate large volumes of content across multiple media platforms & tools, with informed guidance from creative leadership
- Create content that makes impactful connections with consumers, measured by attention metrics (likes, comments, etc).
- Cull for insights based on real-time response/reaction to live content on social pages, & adapt content based on these learnings
- Collaborate with your teammates & crossfuncitonal departments on rapid fire requests & tight timelines
- Collaborate with teammates, including Post Creative Strategist, to craft community management responses & engagements
- Attend creative brainstorms, kick offs, & team meetings contributing ideas & design strategy formulation
Experience / Knowledge Required
- Video / writing / art / design education OR equivalent creative experience, with a demonstrable passion for making creative content on a spectrum of media platforms - social, streaming, AR, music, film, interactive, etc.
- Experience working within the following tools [INSERT BASED ON NEED OF BRAND]. Additional experience with any of the following is a plus
- Videography/Photography: DSLR
- Editing: Final Cut / After Effects
- Writing: Google Docs / Word
- Art/Design: Adobe Suite / Google Slides / Canva
- Extraordinary content creation skills, capable of execution from start to finish, with a passion for various kinds of creative outlets including design, video, editing & writing
- Responsible, accountable, & self starter who demonstrates initiative
- Ability to collaborate with the individuals of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork & positive results.
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive & representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, & behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, & location.
- Base Salary $58,500
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, & vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Health & Wellness benefits