CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are looking for someone who enjoys working as part of a high functioning front-end team building user experiences that surprise & delight our customers. You will be building applications with modern web technologies to deliver our end users frictionless experiences.
What You Will Do:
- Refine requirements while working closely with product managers. Help determine priority between feature development & technical debt
- Work closely with a talented team of engineers, product managers, & UX designers to build React based user experiences that are easy to use
- Encourage team growth through active participation in technical decisions, & conversations
- Own the feature execution process, in addition to contributing to existing coding practices (unit/functional testing, code reviews, etc.)
Who You Are:
- Solid foundation of modern web technologies including HTML & CSS, & how they can be applied to achieve highly accessible & engaging user experiences
- Strong React experience - you have built, released & maintained a production React application
- Comfortable writing testable code using modern testing tools such as Jest & Cypress
- Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches & common UX patterns. Knows when (and when not) to use front-end software design patterns (e.g., asynchronicity, data binding, modules, objects, promises)
- Excellent judgment & creative problem solving skills, including strong communication skills
- Can articulate the risks & benefits of various emerging, & existing technologies
- Able to provide technical guidance to other less experienced members of the team
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
- Curious about technology & believe in constant learning