At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active & growing in 13 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
Based in our new production facility in West Sydney, youll report to our Continuous Improvement Manager. You will help in making sure the site drives towards excellence by implementing & improving principles, systems & tools!
- Work cross-departmentally with teams to continuously improve key KPIs at the production facility
- Assist in the implementation of lean methods to increase safety, quality & efficiency
- Assist in the definition of standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Support other team members in problem-solving & continuous improvement programs
- Lead key projects on the shop floor to implement new product, packaging or systems changes
- Learn to drive & maintain our various production automation software
- Be an important conduit between our warehouses & office sites to facilitate communication & a successful outcome for all teams
You are / have
- A BA/MA in engineering (or similar)
- Experience in production optimisation activities
- Preferably a background in food/automotive production
- Excellent analytical skillsand hands-on approach
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of change management processes
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding manufacturing engineering roles at one of the fasted growing food businesses in Australia
- Heavily discounted HelloFresh boxes
- Direct, high impact on our future operations setup from day one
- Freedom to realise your ideas to create effective solutions
- Competitive compensation & plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure & team atmosphere
- Mentoring & coaching by senior management