Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience, & technology that enables customized outcomes for doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one weve made to our customers, doctors, & partners: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. Capsule has raised over $250 million from the best consumer internet & healthcare investors in the world & is rapidly expanding across the country.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are energized to accomplish ambitious goals & push themselves & those around them to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & have a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, we would love to have you join us.
While Capsule HQ is located in New York City & we have a preference for candidates in or around NYC, this role can be located anywhere in the United States.
About the Role:
As Senior Product Manager of Internal Operations you will drive the core product infrastructure & tools enabling Capsule's operational teams (Pharmacists, Operations, & Support) to deliver the world's best pharmacy experience. This can include everything from the communication tools used for real-time communication with our customers, to CapOS our core workflow management software that assigns & keeps status of every fulfillment step of every order, to our logistics software that ensures every medication is properly packed & routed for an on-time same day delivery by one of our couriers. You will focus on prioritizing improvements that not only improve the end-user experience but also drive increased accuracy & efficiency through automation & manual workflow simplification.
What Youll Do:
- Drive the product strategy & execution for your cross-functional squad, partnering with product design, engineering, operations & other stakeholders to reliably ship products that delight our users & advance our mission of reconnecting medication into healthcare.
- Leverage qualitative & quantitative learnings to develop a deep intuition for what is important to our users (customers, doctors & partners, internal teams), & use that to drive your squads roadmap & help shape the overall product strategy.
- Define what success looks like, & then ensure that we have the data in place to measure our progress. Rally your team around what winning looks like & how we get there.
- You are passionate about building the future of healthcare: weaving technology & brand into a seamless experience for consumers, medical providers who partner with us, & the broader healthcare system.
- You are able to think strategically about Capsules short & long-term objectives while relentlessly advocating for our users.
- You leverage data (both qualitative & quantitative) to inform your decisions & help others inform theirs. You know how to extract insights from data (SQL skills a strong plus) & synthesize user feedback into actions.
- You are a fast learner. This is a complex space & though you may have no prior healthcare experience youre excited to jump in, sweat the details, & become an expert wherever itll help you get the job done.
- You work closely with stakeholders to ensure successful product roll-outs.
- You use lean prototyping techniques to validate hypotheses as fast as possible.
- You bring out the best in your team & help align people around common objectives.
- You have 3+ years in a product management capacity.
- You have experience working in a startup environment (or strong desire to do so)
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.