We are looking for a Compensation & Benefits Analyst to join our People Team at Conductors corporate HQ in New York City! This role is responsible for the administration of Total Rewards initiatives such as benefits, perks, compensation, & equity programs. This position reports to the Manager, Total Rewards.
- Assist in the administration of compensation & benefits processes, including market pricing exercises, salary increase cycles, HRIS employee data administration, & benefits open enrollment
- Administer & maintain company benefit programs not limited to health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability, basic life & AD&D, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, & 401(k).
- Function as a liaison between carriers/vendors & employees addressing benefit issues, leaves, COBRA, termination & eligibility questions.
- Work with Payroll Manager to ensure correct employee deductions & accuracy of benefits & compensation changes
- Maintain HRIS (ADP Workforce Now) for employee data changes ensuring data is accurate. Serve as employee point person for questions on HRIS. Run reports & analysis as requested.
- Conduct Benefits new hire orientation & ensure new hires have an understanding of Conductor benefits as well as ensure ease of set up
- Perform benefit bill reconciliation on monthly basis
- Maintain Payfactors salary survey database
- Performs market pricings & ensures alignment to internal & external market data
- Coordinate benefit/wellness events & administration of semi-annual awards
- Assist with the compensation increase process by obtaining & preparing data for analysis
- Assist with creation of communication & resources to support benefits, compensation & equity programs
- Assist in additional projects as needed
- Bachelors Degree in HR, Business or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1 years related experience in benefits, compensation or related HR rewards program administration & analysis
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills with a strong proficiency with Google Sheets & Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to detail & ability to stay organized
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational, & administrative skills
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now & Payfactors, a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage & meet competing priorities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, dynamic, growing environment
- Self-starter attitude & ability to work individually & as part of a team
- Positive people-person with a can-do attitude, able to handle issues with tact, discretion & confidentiality
- Office based in NYC three days a week Tuesday - Thursday (hybrid schedule)
Some of our amazing perks/benefits include:
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability, & vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Sponsored 401k + Match
- Fully stocked caf with healthy snacks & coffee beverages
- Cell Phone Reimbursement Allowance
- Weekly Catered Lunches on Wednesdays
- Generous parental leave
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Discounted Pet health Insurance Plan
- Office Centric Hybrid Model starting in September 2021 (3 days in office, 2 days work from anywhere)
- YOLO months (two months of the year with the ability to work from wherever you want!)
Conductor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination & harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Why You Should Join
Conductor is a People-First & Customer-First company. We are looking for engaged & passionate technology leaders that can raise the bar. We have built a highly collaborative culture of technical excellence with tremendous opportunity to have an immediate impact in the day-to-day life of our employees & customers & drive the company's success & growth. We all share the same values, innovate & motivate each other to attain ambitious goals, & celebrate each others success.
We are made up of a diverse group of people from all backgrounds. Wherever you are from, you will find a common ground here to accelerate your career & make a difference in organic marketing industry.