Here at Appian, were passionate about technology. We love making it, & we love using it. Joining Appians Talent Acquisition team will provide you with the opportunity to learn & stretch in a fast paced, results oriented environment.
Our technical sourcing team is growing & we are adding strategic Technical Sourcing Recruiters to help increase & scale top of funnel efforts to achieve our hiring goals.
In this role you will:
- Research, identify, & engage world class technical talent at all levels (including software, cloud, & quality engineers, leadership, product managers, & other technical related roles as needed)
- Utilize creative marketing, sourcing tools, chrome extensions, strategies & techniques to promote Appian as an employer of choice
- Partner consultatively with hiring managers, Recruiters, & Employment Brand team to form sourcing strategies
- Research, recommend, & participate in industry relevant events
- Develop & nurture a pipeline of exceptionally qualified candidates & maintain their level of interest to meet current & future demand
- You are passionate about the strategic search for top technical talent & enjoy writing customized & tailored messages.
- Coming up with new & creative subject lines to A/B test gets you excited!
- Researching new sourcing & automation tools energizes & motivates you.
- You have at least 1 year of experience sourcing technical talent for a software product company, either in a corporate role, contractor, or as an agency recruiter
- You thrive in fast paced, sometimes ambiguous, & high growth environments
- You have the proven ability to build & implement successful, creative approaches to talent acquisition
- You have proven success sourcing & hiring high level positions with niche skills sets
Some of the tools & resources we will equip you with include:
- Well give you access to: Linked In Recruiter + Seekout but we will also be looking to you to come up with both out of the box as well as creative solutions for hiring top talent.
- An environment to try new things - take the risk, be creative!
- Training - we thrive on growth mindsets here!
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com & let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.