Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences & empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust & galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner & tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters mostcreating experiences & promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, & Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, & were named as one of Colorado's Best Paying Companies! We've also been listed on Wealthfront's Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work & hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, & London, & remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, & Humility. To understand the Iterable story, & learn more about our mission, explore our Culture & About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
As a member of Iterable's Customer Success team, you manage relationships with high-value ($150k+ ARR) customers. You will build long-standing partnerships by making sure they get as much value as possible from the product. You will develop relationships with both daily users & executive stakeholders, to grow their use of Iterable & expand the ARR of the customer. The role is ideal for a solutions-oriented, customer-first problem solver with experience navigating large organizations to identify key stakeholders.
As a member of the Enterprise Customer Success team, you will work in partnership with our Product Team to provide feedback from our clients to ensure the Iterable platform aligns with the needs of sophisticated brand marketers.
One of our core values is growth mindset & Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please do apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
You'll get to:
- Manage a book of enterprise-level ($150k+ ARR) Iterable customers
- Understand how customers are using the product & find ways for them to increase their return on investment
- Lead scheduled check-ins, QBRs, & monitor client satisfaction
- Be the voice of the customer to prioritize feature requests & platform improvements during product discussions
- Identify new business opportunities & develop strategic plans for ensuring customer retention & expansion
- Gain deep knowledge of the Iterable platform & assist clients with executing their use cases
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in a B2B Customer Success role at a SaaS company
- Experience consulting business executives & stakeholders at enterprise organizations
- Have technical knowledge & problem solving skills
- Desire to teach new customers about the platform
- Passion for working in a fast growing organization
- Experience working with software platforms & SaaS products
- Experience with email marketing, push or SMS software
- Experience negotiating contract with executives or procurement managers
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We've rethought traditional workplace planning & are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, & happiness whether it's in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
Last Update: 9/21/2021