Unity Technologies is looking for a talented Media Specialist to join the sales enablement team, which partners with the advertising sales team via pre-sales & post-sales support. The sales enablement team helps our brand sales team grow global brand advertising across consumer industries (entertainment, automotive, etc.), with a mixture of mobile video & custom interactive ad units.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, organized, & highly motivated Media Specialist. You will be partnering with our creative strategist & producer to field RFPs by joining creative brainstorms, pulling necessary 1st party & 3rd party data, & building out proposal decks & media plans. The Media Specialist will work closely with business intelligence, ad operations, & legal teams to support the Brand Sales team & the needs of the brand advertisers.
- Develop a strong understanding of Unity Monetization products
- Build media plans & proposals based on sales enablement strategies
- Brainstorm creative executions that meet RFP goals, & align with Unity product offerings
- Build app lists & targeting recommendations using a combination of internal & external resources
- Review insertion orders & liaise with legal to provide feedback to the sales team & client
- Work with producer & creative vendors to vet & price out creative ideas as needed
- Build resource materials for brand expansion into global markets & facilitate data requests from international partners
- Assist with ongoing sales enablement projects as needed
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint & Excel
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Experience in a media planning or sales support role
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time independently while paying strict attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in video games and/or emerging media formats
- Photoshop / Design experience
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the worlds leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful & accessible tools to create, operate, & monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level & industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, & monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The companys 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, & Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases & platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide & have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable & positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.