Zola is looking for upbeat yet empathetic individuals to join our team as a Customer Assistance Representative. As an agent, you will help newly engaged & recently married couples navigate the intricacies of their wedding planning experience as well as provide support for their wedding guests, family & friends. This position is currently remote but might include flexibility to go into our NYC office in the future.
This role is 40 hours each week with two shift selections.
- Includes 3 weeks of training where hours are 9:30am-6pm
- Shifts are decided after training (either Sunday- Thursday or Tuesday- Saturday)
- This position is a temporary to permanent 6 month role
- Manage all incoming phone calls, emails, voicemails & follow up contacts.
- Continuously brainstorm ways to improve our customers' experience.
- Work on projects that support company wide goals & initiatives.
- Be an empathetic ear as couples navigate what is one of the most joyful & exciting, yet stressful experiences of their life!
- The ideal candidate must have at least 6 months of experience in call center background, e-commerce, customer service, retail, hospitality, or a related industry.
- Must have strong, friendly, & upbeat verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to remain cool, calm, collected, & organized, even in times of high volume.
- Ability to empathize is a must wedding planning can be a stressful time, & your role is to be a problem-solver, advocate, & concierge for the newly engaged couple & their wedding guests.
- Must be proficient with computers & able to learn new programs quickly. Mac experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the wedding industry is a big plus as the first point of contact for our customers & registrants, we want someone who is familiar with our couples' wants & needs!
- Acute attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to represent Zola & be the voice of the company while handling customers in a professional manner.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Only serious & qualified candidates will be considered. If you think you'd make a great addition to the Zola Team, please reply with your cover letter & resume.
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, & quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online & mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, & simply magical. We've raised over $140 million in financing, & were proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital & Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, & were proud of our thriving community of over 1 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, & we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion & perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, & partner will be respected & accepted & valued.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we also have a growing team in Charlottesville & Montreal. Were hiring in all three offices. Come work with us!