PASSIONATE ABOUT START-UPS?
Do you want to have a real start-up experience with real impact from the very beginning?
If you like the idea of creating Music Festivals, immersive experiences & so, & you have strong ownership & analytical skills,
WE WANT YOU FOR OUR ARMY.
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun & make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace & Secret Media Network (Paris Secret, Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week. Fever has also rolled out the Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences & develop new experiences, such as La Casa de Papel Escape Room, Polar Sound in Baqueira, Candlelight concerts or El jardn de las Delicias Festival.
Fever is present in London, Manchester, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Paris, Lyon, Toulouse, Lisbon, Porto, & Spain, & is in process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten, Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, & 14W Ventures.
About The Role
Fever's marketplace is comprised of events & experiences hosted by organizers that we provide visibility to via our marketplace & media network.
However, given that Fever & our Secret Media Network provide us with millions of data points & insights around how people consume offline entertainment, we are now able to go one step further in the value chain & create our own experiences, similar to how Netflix has begun to create their own shows. We believe there is a huge opportunity to create more of our own content, & continue to provide an amazing content offering to our users.
Vido : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vqSJ5E94WQ&feature=youtu.be
Candlelight is a classical music concert series taking place in unique spaces. A magical atmosphere is created where you can listen to musical pieces from composers such as Vivaldi, Chopin, Beethoven or Mozart.
New Role, so new responsibilities
- Manage events from conception to delivery! You'll have to work with venues & staff.
- Help to scale the event in different french cities developing & sharing best practices.
- Work with the Fever marketing team to make sure events make an impact: both in terms of ticket sales & coverage.
- Manage, report on & grow revenue from Candlelight Events
- Coordinate Candlelight events
This role demands an entrepreneurial individual with a track-record in the events industry. The role requires a mix of business development & operational experience.
Candidates need to be autonomous, meticulous & obviously passionate (preferably about the cultural & creative industry).
- "Convention de stage" : applicants must be currently enrolled in a college degree/master program & able to work in our Paris office throughout the school year on a part/full time basis.
- Analytical skills are essential, as all decisions will be taken from data conclusions. We are looking for analytical profiles rather than events/PR profile. Knowledge of the events industry is not required but it's a plus.
- Fluent English & French speaker with excellent communication skills (writen & oral)
- Manage of Excel & PowerPoint is essential
- Classical music knowledge is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Paid Full-Time internship: become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, & exciting start-up that is changing the entertainment landscape.
- Have a real impact on the company's growth & evolution.
Brand new offices located in le Marais, 66 rue des Archives.