KATERRA exists to help transform construction through technology - every process & every product.
We provide end-to-end building services, creating new efficiencies between design, engineering, construction, project management, & more. Our integrated teams apply the principles of technology & manufacturing to the building industry, bringing fresh minds & innovative approaches to remove unnecessary time & costs from construction projects.
At KATERRA, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, & bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
Quality Assurance Engineer
This is an exciting career opportunity for QA Engineer in our Software Engineering team. They will be involved in the design & implementation of next generation project collaboration & management products for the construction industry.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Create Test Plans, Designs & Test Cases based on user stories & specifications.
- Write & execute tests in order to maintain quality standards of products being developed.
- Prepare accurate implementation task lists / time estimates & deliver assignments as per test specifications, quality standards & project schedules.
- Collaborate with Software Development & Product Owners to ensure high-quality code.
- Provide input to Technical Publications & review documentation of key features.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, MCA or equivalent. MS or higher degree preferred.
- 3 - 4 years of relevant Software Quality Assurance
- Experience in manual testing of Web & Mobile Applications (both Android & iOS)
- Experience with tools & technologies like Jira, Postman, RestAssured, API Tester, JMeter etc.
- Experience in Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment, dev, staging & production deployments using Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with software development process, including Agile, QA best practices & documentation.
- Ability to work well in a team to deliver on team goals with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility under changing conditions & ability to multi-task between projects.
- Willingness to work extended hours as required to deliver projects.
- Willingness to adjust work hours to attend virtual meetings with Dev Team.
- Fluent oral & written communication skills in English language.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience in Construction Management applications like Revit, AutoCAD, Procore or similar.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that KATERRA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, KATERRA will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, KATERRA explicitly reserves the right to pursue & hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of KATERRA.