To power critical decisions in healthcare with data science-driven technology
The Aetion Evidence Platform is the leading software solution for evaluating the safety, effectiveness & value of medications. Our 7 global life sciences clients improve time-to-market for medications, enhance market access & expedite interactions with the FDA. In our developing payer segment, we identify the precise therapies that can reduce spend & improve outcomes to drive formulary development. Our technology & team are built to propel clients towards the leading edge of outcomes-based contracting.
We are looking for a Principal Product Manager to drive the development & delivery of Aetions cutting edge proprietary technology The Aetion Evidence Platform. You will work within high performing Agile teams at the intersection of science, technology, & our customers in order to design platform enhancements & new applications within Aetion.
- Employ quantitative & qualitative methods to support product decisions, define success metrics, prioritize the backlog, & communicate plans
- Develop deep understanding of customer needs & user behavior through hands-on engagement
- Own the product backlog by identifying, analyzing & solving complex healthcare problems grounded in data & insights. Collaborate with engineers & designers in an agile development environment to drive feature definition & implement solutions.
- Define & manage product roadmap, setting expectations with all relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with science & technical subject matter experts during the product design & definition process to ensure seamless knowledge transfer
- Gather input from internal & external sources on requirements for Aetion applications & current best practices
- Liaise & validate proper implementation of product & features with Aetion Engineering & QA teams
- 8+ years experience in product management, or related role
- Experience with user research
- Exceptional quantitative & logical reasoning skills
- Organizational, written & oral communication skills
- Advanced experience working in Agile, cross-functional, geographically diverse teams
- Ability to effectively create consensus & communicate across various internal & external constituencies
- Ability to travel occasionally to other Aetion offices or to customer sites
- Leadership with a vision Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS.
- Socialized & Energetic Offices We are in a new office with a modern layout, a giant kitchen & eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, & industry Meetups & events.
- Ideal Location We are located in the heart of Manhattan with great views of the city, ample restaurants, cafes, bars, & shopping. Within walking distance of Grand Central & the beautiful Bryant Park, our office is easily accessible by mass transportation.
- Great Perks We offer competitive salaries, top of the line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match & daily lunch provision.
- Aetion is an equal opportunity employer committed to establishing a diverse workforce.