In 2020 Tanium launched our first-ever partner program, Tanium Partner Advantage, to great success. Since then, the company has more than doubled our investment in all things partner & has committed to whatever it takes to drive success with & through our partners. The Global Partner Strategy & Programs Team is a critical component to this success & as such is seeking a team member to join us.
The Global Partner Program Manager will be responsible for supporting the Global Partner Program Director & larger team in continuing to strengthen Tanium Partner Advantage, not just managing the current program but helping broaden & expand the program to meet the needs of our growing global partner ecosystem.
Reporting to the Global Partner Program Director, this position will interact with the extended team across Partner Operations, Partner Marketing, Partner Enablement, as well as our Partner Sales & Technical leaders to manage & help drive project execution & schedules on an ongoing basis to ensure alignment with the strategic direction of global & regional projects & programs, including new partner business models, new markets, & new technology offerings.
This role requires a high-performing, passionate, organized, & detail-focused individual who has demonstrated the ability to deliver results in a dynamic, fast-paced, & rapidly-expanding environment. The Global Partner Program Manager role will be a key position in providing thought leadership & operational support to develop, enable, & sustain a partner ecosystem, providing critical scale to Taniums growth in the US & international markets. Ultimately your role, working as part of this team, is to help drive clarity, efficiency, & ease of doing business across the partner program lifecycle to get partners onboarded, engaging & successful as quickly as possible.
Tanium & the people who drive it live by one team, one fight every day. If you thrive working in a truly ever-changing, never-the-same-day twice environment, youll find this one of the most challenging but rewarding roles you will ever have. If you see opportunities first, not problems, we want to talk to you!
What youll do:
- Project Management: Manage timelines, workstreams & activities to ensure on-time delivery of projects aligned to Taniums strategic objectives.
- Partner Portal: With the Partner Program Coordinator, partner marketing & other teams, ensure the partner portal reflects the program in its current state & provides the information partners need to be successful across sales, marketing, training, service delivery, & more.
- Asset & Content Management: Work closely with the extended partner team to ensure program related resources, assets, & information are current & accurate across our partner portal, Tanium website, & our internal site as program strategies & elements evolve.
- Program Development & Management: Working with the Partner Program Director, help ensure programmatic support for partners across our partner business models across the full partner ecosystem.
- Workflow Management: Work with the partner operations team to ensure alignment between the program elements & required back-end process & workflows.
- Continual Improvement: Identify future needs for evolving the program & associated elements to support new & evolving partner types, markets, geographies, & priorities.
- Partner Incentives & Related Programs: Working with Partner Marketing & the Partner Sales teams, help drive & manage successful partner incentive programs
- Broad Partner Focus: Support partner go-to-market strategy across customer segments, from mid-size companies to Fortune 500
Were looking for someone with:
- Understanding or strong knowledge of the indirect channel model - across partner types & business models
- Understanding of what is required to drive, support, & grow a partner ecosystem across geographies
- Process-minded with the ability to develop clear, simple procedures that increase partner ease of doing business
- Proactively identify opportunities for program & process improvement.
- Ability to cultivate & manage relationships with outside vendors
- Ability to develop presentations & collateral appropriate for an executive audience & external stakeholders
- Comfort presenting to teams across the organization & the world
- Team mindset & collaborative, inclusive approach to everything you do
- Ability to look beyond your specific assignment or project to recognize the larger picture & how the pieces should fit together
- Ability to change on a dime - moving from proactive to reactive & back again based on the needs of the business & our leaders
- 5+ years of experience in program management with a software company - preferably focused on partner/channel
- Minimum 3 years project management experience required; 5+ years preferred
- Experience leading projects, including plan development & ongoing management of actions, deliverables, & team members
- Ability to develop & maintain complex project plans & related visuals/dashboards using robust software
- Excellent communications - strong verbal, presentation, & written skills - ability to articulate strategy, plans, directions, & status to peers & management
- Ability to motivate individuals across the broader organizations to work cross-functionally to achieve desired goals; & to drive accountability
- Ability to convey relevant information within tight deadlines; fast turnaround
- Ability to prioritize multiple needs & projects
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, or similar - dependent on professional experience (see above)
- Familiarity with advanced Salesforce, O365, & Smartsheets capabilities is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, & global environment
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off