LendingHome is a real estate tech company. We won our leadership position in the hearts & minds of our customers by leveraging technology & data to solve their financing needs, & are now building on that success to offer them additional services to help them build & grow their businesses.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access & simplified a way for real estate investorsboth novice & experiencedto get financing, generate wealth, & build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $7 billion dollars worth of loans across about 32,000+ projects, becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology & the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has grown to a team of over 300 & has won many awards over the years including Forbes Fintech 50, Finovate Awards: Best Digital Mortgage Platform, Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies, & many more. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
Loans funded: More than $7 billion
Market Share: Increased from ~2.5% in Q1 2020 to over 5.5% in Q3 2020.
Financial Impact: Since April 2020, LendingHome has been profitable every month, a rarity for a fast growing fintech company.
Geography: Lending in 28 states, which account for more than 80% of the nations real estate market
Homes financed: About 32,000
Principal & interest returned to investors: More than $5.18 billion
Employees: About 320 employees, scaling to 400 in 2021
This is a position that can be based anywhere in the United States, remote or in-office. Our hybrid distributed workforce philosophy allows us to find the best talent in the country & build diverse teams, while allowing our teammates to work from the location that works best for them, whether that is their home office or one of our office locations. We have offices in San Francisco, CA & Pittsburgh, PA for those of you that live local & want to work from the office. We also plan to use these spaces to bring together teammates & drive creativity & innovation.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to help us build our brand & market our mortgage lending experiences & customer orientated products in the real estate domain.
Youll be responsible for building & managing marketing programs that build our pipelines to acquire new customers as well as support & excite our existing customers. Leveraging an integrated approach of both online & offline marketing channels, youll build campaign assets while maintaining a consistent brand narrative.
Youll need an eye for quality & attention to detail, along with an ability to grasp & present our products value proposition in a way that resonates with our audience & takes the LendingHome brand to the next level.
- Manage all aspects of your campaigns for the channels you support to ensure operational excellence, impressive deliverable quality, & adequate stakeholder management. Evaluate key performance metrics & find opportunities for further optimization.
- Own the consumer journey by developing new content & ways to distribute it through both media & owned channels.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, & processes
- Implement positioning & messaging that resonates with our target audiences.
- Author & deliver creative briefs grounded in insights & incorporating input from relevant teams.
- Collaborate with in-house creative team & agency partners as they translate strategy into consumer-facing assets.
- Develop best-in-class execution ideas to bring the creative idea to life through partnerships, social strategy, events, & more.
- Become an expert on LendingHomes brand, products, & target customers.
- 5+ years of generalist marketing experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field of study preferred.
- Experience in managing integrated, multi-channel, consumer marketing programs & have worked closely with in-house creative partners, creative & paid media agencies.
- Track record of amazing customer experiences that deliver results.
- Self-starter with collaborative mindset with a passion for bringing a story to life across contexts & functional channels (eg, experiential, advertising, press).
- Strong attention to detail & comfortable handling multiple ongoing programs with varying priorities, deliverables, & deadlines.
- Ability to understand data, derive impactful insights, & bring clarity to opportunities.
- Excellent communicator (both verbally & written).
- Familiarity with creating clear KPIs & measuring the success of campaigns through the funnel.
- Partner effectively with cross-functional teams, including sales, product & product marketing, creative & data science teams
- Nice to have, but not required: you love real estate or finance.
LendingHome in the News
Benefits & Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, & move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches & Bagel Wednesdaysand don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks & drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, & passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent & welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions & a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, & vision plans ensure that your mind & body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49