About The Role & Team
Amplitudes mission is to help companies build better products. By building best-in-class teams, we create best-in-class products that customers love. We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership over our work, & our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, & the value we bring to customers.
As an Amplitude Senior Solutions Consultant, you will help guide our enterprise prospects & customers in leveraging Amplitude to power their digital product experiences. Youll have the opportunity to meet with Business Unit Leaders, Chief Product Officers, Product Leaders, Data Leaders & more! You will help drive business & technical discoveries, & lead winning proof steps to creatively position Amplitudes value in the context of their business. In short, youll be the face of Amplitude to some of the worlds most interesting & innovative businesses!
Moreover, your viewpoint as a Senior Solutions Consultant is deeply valued. Youll have the opportunity to influence product direction, collaborate with corporate & field marketing, & contribute to our extensive ecosystem of Customer Success.
Its a demanding & rewarding job with an extremely relevant company in a dynamic & exciting market!
As a Senior Solutions Consultant, you will:
- Own & confidently deliver custom presentations, product demonstrations, discovery sessions & proofs of value of Amplitudes solution to Directors, VPs & C-level executives
- Couple your product & analytics expertise with your strong sales acumen to proactively & accurately identify prospect pain & decision criteria & define the appropriate solution & optimal sales strategy
- Constantly be doing discovery in concert with your account executives to continuously bring solutions into focus
- Work closely in your day to day with Account Executives, Product Managers, Product Development, & Customer Success to ensure a seamless buying experience for our potential customers
- Advise prospects on the kinds of data they should be collecting to produce their desired results
- Scope & lead hands-on evaluations with potential customers to ensure they are effectively learning & engaging with the platform
- Become an in-house expert in Amplitudes product & stay up-to-date on product releases & new features, assist in training new SC team hires, & other Sales team members
- Drive the Amplitude product roadmap forward by sharing product feedback & new requirements from the field back to our product management team
- [WHEN POSSIBLE] Travel to customer on-sites to deliver demos & presentations to build strong customer relationships
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- You have five or more years of enterprise software pre-sales experience
- You are fluent in English & French.
- Youre CURIOUS with an appetite for learning about the world of Digital Product Makers & Marketers, product analytics frameworks, & data structures
- You get energized when you give a demo that dazzles & inspires your prospect (and buries your competition)
- You are passionate about joining a winning sales team full of talent & exceeding your goals
- You love sharing your winning strategies with the broader Sales & Solutions Consulting community
- You like to help define how to build strategy & address new markets & verticals
- You get charged up by the idea of working with a high-performing, highly-collaborative, highly-communicative coworkers
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another & the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, & humility are core to the way we work: were tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, & we operate from a place of empathy & openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, & grow their business. Were super proud of what weve built & continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator & other top tier investors.
- Over twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, FuboTV, & Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, & Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, & graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitudes D&I Commitment:
Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, & drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, & human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.