WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a highly organized, self-directed team player with outstanding skills in Systems Administration with a focus on Microsoft Windows & macOS. In this role, the IT Engineer will be a support person for all users in the Austin office as well as remote support for all other locations. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a highly dynamic & collaborative environment & the ability to plan & communicate effectively with technical & non-technical partners at various levels within the organization.
The IT Engineer will report to the Senior Manager, End User Services in New York.
Other attributes needed to succeed in this position include, a proven ability to multitask & prioritize your work in a fast-paced environment, either independently or as part of a team & a collaborative spirit. Our Teams are very dedicated & excited about what they do & we work hard to maintain that atmosphere. The right candidate for this position will be smart, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, a problem solver, a go-getter & above all, a team player.
- Day to Day management of EUS ticket queue
- Inventory Control, Asset Management
- Image system deploy for both Windows & macOS
- Conduct daily monitoring of systems
- Video conferencing Support
- Other IT functions as necessary
SUCCESSFUL IT SUPPORT ENGINEER CANDIDATES HAVE:
- A minimum 2 years experience working with & supporting Windows & Mac systems
- Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server & hardware including administration & security principles including:
o Active Directory (AD)
o File sharing & permissions
o Event logging
o Performance monitoring & disk administration
o Server clustering
o Web server administration
- Experience with Okta a plus
- Experience with Image / Video Management processes a plus
- Experience with Mac to PC conversions
- Experience with Google Apps Suite
- Strong technical understanding of Infrastructure & System dependencies
- Ability to translate technical information into business terms
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Experience writing technical documentation & training materials
- Spanish speaking & writing a plus
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You dream big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You love our users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You hustle every day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You win together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.