HR Technology & Operations Director
London - UK
The complexity of building a world class talent function at a rapidly growing company is vast, but thats not going to stop us! In fact, its just an even more inviting challenge. DV has an amazing opportunity for a talented HR Technology & Operations Director to join our growing & dynamic team. We seek someone skilled in HR systems integrations, with a passion for data & the insights it can bring, with an eye for detail when it comes to operationalizing global vs local policies & processes, & who loves to collaborate to solve problems & leave footprints.
This individual contributor role is a key part of DVs plans to scale in the right way by ensuring our talent infrastructure is ready for anything. Reporting to the Head of Learning & Organizational Development, youll be based in our NY HQ but with a global scope.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Own HR systems integration & automation projects to help us scale & improve our talent infrastructure.
- Create global & local processes, policies, & workflows that cater to business needs & help us achieve operational excellence.
- Build intelligence & insights from our people data. Prepare dashboards for the leadership teams & stakeholders.
- Drive the systems roadmap for the Global HR team to increase the rigor of our operations & reporting.
- Own & manage critical work streams across the employee lifecycle, including: onboarding/offboarding, data management, compliance, & operating procedures.
- Partner with local HR teams on creating / customizing / implementing global / local policies.
- Manage compliance tracking & reporting as directed by the business.
- Own & launch our global mobility program.
- Prepare for & execute system updates, rolling out new features & functionality to optimize performance & usability.
- Lead efforts for documentation of processes & increasing efficiencies, reliability & accuracy of these processes.
Skills & Experience youll need:
- 5+ years of HR Technology & Operations experience.
- Bachelors Degree in related industry/field or equivalent experience (HR, Business Operations, People Analytics, Business Administration, etc.)
- Experience administering & implementing modern HRIS systems (e.g. BambooHR), compliance platforms (e.g. Emtrain), & data reporting platforms (e.g. Tableau, Power BI).
- Expertise in people analytics & data reporting.
- Strong understanding of People Operations & HR from a business perspective, & ability to translate requirements & drive the solutions.
- Strong project management experience with ability to partner across functional & international teams.
- Strong analytical abilities to solve complex problems & automate reporting & analysis, all while maintaining strong attention to detail & organizational skills.
- Ability to coordinate & project manage complex cross-functional initiatives.