TouchBistro is looking for an experienced Total Rewards Manager to join our growing team! You are a seasoned Compensation professional who thrives in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment where you can contribute to a dynamic, employee focused workplace culture & leave your mark. You have a proven track record of leading global total rewards programs including, compensation, payroll, benefits, stock option administration & HRIS system management to enable the organization to attract, retain & engage employees.
- Design, implement & communicate the companys total compensation program, including variable pay programs, benefit & wellness programs, & stock option administration for all global locations including Canada, U.S., UK & Mexico
- Provide direction & coaching to a Payroll & Benefits Specialist
- Propose global salary structures & a compensation planning methodology & lead the end-to-end process.
- Research, design & implement innovative benefit programs to promote health in the workplace.
- Prepare & communicate stock option grant / intent to exercise letters to eligible employees
- Review external market data & compensation trends & make required recommendations to remain competitive in the market place.
- Maintain & update the HRIS systems ensuring continued scalability & integration with other relevant systems (i.e. ADP Workforce Now)
- Facilitate relevant total rewards training programs to educate employees & managers on the organization's compensation philosophy, programs, & practices
- Develop key HR Business Metrics to enable effective decision making
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or a related field; CCP / CEBS Designation is an asset
- 7+ years of compensation & benefits management; Knowledge of payroll is an asset
- Experience with the design & management of sales commission plans is an asset
- Solid experience with HRIS systems; knowledge of Bamboo HR is an asset
- Works independently with high attention to detail & confidentiality
- Ability to drive insights through data & analysis
- Demonstrated project & change management skills
- Global experience, preferably in a tech environment, is an asset
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.