Company Description|Job Description
Guardant Health is a pioneer in non-invasive cancer diagnostics & the first company tocommercialize a comprehensive genomic liquid biopsy. Our proprietary digital sequencing technology is transforming cancer treatment by providing an accurate & precise picture of the individual genomic alterations that cause tumors to grow, change, & develop resistance to treatment. We have combined decades of scientific research, advances in laboratory technology, & our breakthrough innovation in liquid biopsy to create new tests that have already handled tens of thousands of samples. We believe our tests can accelerate new drug development & improve the lives of all patients fighting cancer. Our current products are just the beginning of what we hope to accomplish & new uses of our platform are emerging.
We succeed best by coordinating our creative talents & energies to achieve results far beyond what any single individual could accomplish. We seek very talented people who want to be part of our fantastic team.
We're looking for someone with a passion for design, brand, & visual identity to join our growing team-someone who can help elevate our portfolio of products both internally & throughout the industry. We're called upon to clearly & accurately communicate complex concepts using our best creative thinking & graphic design skills. This role will play a critical role in communicating the Guardant360 value proposition to Healthcare professionals & patients globally.
- As a Graphic Designer on the marketing team, you'll work with the Guardant Health marketing team & external agencies to advance the creative vision, aesthetic direction, & execution for our brand.
- You'll work as part of a team & independently on technically & creatively challenging design projects, from concept to production.
- You'll be responsible for bringing this unique brand to life in internal communications, at events, through social media, & in print collateral.
- Utilize exceptional design skills & demonstrate innovation in creating original concepts & designs.
- Conceptualize & generate creative collateral (printed, digital, & experiential) for internal communications campaigns that energize employees & contribute greatly to retention of top talent.
- Produce visual assets including powerpoint presentations, infographics, web graphics, display ads, social posts, microsites, posters, event concepts, activation ideas, & other experiential assets.
- Use your excellent written & verbal communications skills to discuss your work in meetings & to provide clear, thorough feedback to external creative resources.
- Stay up-to-date on trends in design, environments, technology & art that keep our brand in the lead as a creative, innovative & consumer-relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Graphic Design or comparable workplace experience.
- 3-6 years of professional experience.
- Experience with graphic design in a highly technical environment is preferred but not a must
- Expertise in graphic design & proven ability to apply & perform skills including layout, typography, ideation, sketching, photography, spacing & scale & the Adobe Creative Suite.
- A compelling portfolio showing a mastery of graphic design & a high taste level.
- Experience working on brand design projects either in-house or at an agency.
- An expert design eye & impeccable attention to detail to ensure that brand standards are always upheld.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.