Outset is a medical technology company pioneering a first-of-its-kind technology to reduce the cost & complexity of dialysis. The Tablo Hemodialysis System, FDA cleared for use from the hospital to the home, represents a significant technological advancement that transforms the dialysis experience for patients & operationally simplifies it for providers. Tablo serves as a single enterprise solution that can be utilized across the continuum of care, allowing dialysis to be delivered anytime, anywhere & by anyone. The integration of water purification & on-demand dialysate production enables Tablo to serve as a dialysis clinic on wheels, with 2-way wireless data transmission & a proprietary data analytics platform powering a new holistic approach to dialysis care.
An Area Sales Manager is responsible for supporting the sale of the Tablo in new & existing locations. This requires a number of capabilities including expert-level knowledge in the capital sales process, the ability to build a team of advocates within each facility, strong solution selling skills, & enough tenacity to insure sales objectives are met on a consistent basis. Area Sales Managers are expected to provide an extraordinary degree of information gathering & presenting to buying teams throughout the capital equipment purchasing process.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage & support the complex sales process
- Build clinical & administrative support through technical presentations, executive meetings, marketing events & Tablo demos.
- Build support from physicians, clinical staff & administration for Tablo
- Identify key institutions, generate market awareness, & drive sales of the Tablo within an assigned sales territory.
- Effectively manage transition of initial sale & installation driving procedural volume & growth.
- Achieve quarterly sales targets
- Build Tablo support teams in each Tablo location.
- Develop initial contact with CEO & senior leadership
- Organize & manage the sales process.
- Develop expert level knowledge of Dialysis
- Make economic case for Tablo purchase
- Handle all communications & administrative follow-up.
- Ensure adherence to Company Quality policy
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience preference for experience in healthcare or capital sales
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Proven successful track record in capital medical equipment sales
- Ability to travel up to 75%, dependent upon account distribution
- Sales management experience a plus
- Selling in disruptive environments & influencing behavior change
- Success in introducing new technologies to the market is a plus