About the Job
We are looking for a collaborative, organized & energetic problem solver to join our Talent Acquisition Operations team in Hoboken, NJ. The Talent Acquisition Ops team provides functional strategy & support for all Talent Acquisition initiatives across Walmart eCommerce.
As a Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist, you will work to execute on process improvement & reporting while providing operational support to the TA team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure data integrity within Jets ATS. This includes working with the TA team as well as internal partners as a general resource regarding the hiring process to educate & support best practices.
- You will leverage reporting tools using various systems & conduct analysis to succinctly summarize information.
- You will assist in maintaining all recruiting management records, data & metrics as well as the management of candidate records.
- You will work to maintain relationships with external vendors.
- You will also partner with different teams within Talent to ensure a seamless process at transition points such as onboarding.
- You will contribute to various project based initiatives.
- Bachelors degree
- Strong organization, written & verbal communication skills
- Positive influencer with a strong sense of ownership & initiative
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, with advanced skills in Excel)
- 1-3 years past experience as an HR / Talent Coordinator, Recruiting Assistant or Admin
- Track record of successful project completion & innovation
- Experience with scheduling tools or advanced ATS systems
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve & define the future state of shopping. As the worlds largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money & live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent & more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital & physical shopping to help achieve that mission.