Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, & manage complex, enterprise-grade applications without writing a single line of code. Our no code solution is transforming the way in which Fortune 100 companies are creating & delivering software.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, & together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
What you'll do:
As VP of Product at Unqork, you will lead the Product team & work directly with our customers to identify opportunities, set product direction & influence our releases. Youll be passionate about tackling different problems with complex requirements & work closely with user experience designers & engineers to launch build great products for our customers. Youll also be highly organized & able to plan release schedules, organize sprint planning & retrospectives, & build a backlog that will interest & motivate the team.
- Analyze existing products' function & determine new features & reqmts to enhance our customers' user experience & ensure maximum potential usability
- Develop strategic product roadmap working w/ UX, design, & engineering
- Lead collaboration across engineering, design, marketing, sales & executive leadership aligned to the Unqork SDLC
- Effectively balance the competing demands of innovation, quality, architectural/operational improvements & customer feedback
- Meet with Unqork customers to identify both new products & enhancements for the platform include the application builder & the client interface across operational, performance & security aspects; Be the authority on the evolving market & competitive landscape
- Align product roadmaps with other Unqork initiatives to ensure that the company achieves its objectives
- Incorporate Cloud based Infrastructure into the product roadmap to ensure scalability of the platform.
Who you are:
- A proven track record in product managing one or multiple products, including multiple release cycles
- Be a great problem solver
- Skills to effectively communicate product strategy to all of the relevant stakeholders
- Excellent writing skills
- Technical ability While not expected to write production code, you should be comfortable talking with our engineers about solutions, learning from existing examples, exploring APIs, triaging bugs, analyzing support cases, & speaking on any of the technical aspects of the tools in your portfolio
- Have systems thinking habits
- Have excellent writing skills
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Be curious & have a strong desire to learn & adapt
- Must have specific familiarity w/ the MEAN (MongoDB, Express.js, Angular & Node.js) stack hosted in the Amazon Web Services cloud or an equivalent like Azure
- 5% travel is required
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Comp Sci or related discipline
- 5 yrs of experience at a consulting firm or technology company in a product management role
- Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable