Partnerships Specialist UK
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
The Partnership Specialist position will be tasked with increasing our Gym network coverage & diversifying the activities we are able to offer our customers. This will be done by approaching facilities across the UK to explain the benefits or being a Gympass partner. The role will have a direct impact on the commercial success of Gympass in the UK & offers a huge opportunity to develop & progress in an environment with a close knit & dynamic team.
- Map the market to create a portfolio of prospect Health & Fitness providers & create a tactical plan to engage with them.
- Engage with prospective partners via a variety of channels including over the phone & selling in the benefits & features of Gympass.
- Develop a strong relationship with the key decision makers, talking them through our platform & leveraging this relationship to sign them up as a Gym partner.
- Negotiate the terms of the Partnership agreement & assist in contract completion.
- Utilise our CRM to ensure a positive customer journey for our new Partners.
- Analyse KPIs to increase your productivity & scale up our business in the UK, diversifying & expanding our offering.
- Previous experience in a client-facing sales role advantageous
- A strong work ethic & drive to be part of a high performing team
- Data-driven mentality & analytical mindset alongside strong interpersonal skills.
- A passion for Health & Fitness.
- A desire to develop, learn & push yourself outside of your comfort zone.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- The opportunity to promote healthy living globally & work alongside high calibre individuals.
- A blend of formal & on-the-job training.
- The prospect of rapid progression in a fast-growing organisation.
- Competitive Basic salary + commission structure rewarding results
- 25 days holiday, increasing with each year in the business*
- Heavily discounted Gympass membership