Were on a mission to redefine the way people experience theater. Launched in 2013, our international ticketing platform connects global audiences in 13 cities to the $50 billion live entertainment business. Through effortless access to the best shows, insightful guidance to the world of theater, & thoughtful service at each moment along the way, we enable people to discover the best that their city has to offer.
We are actively working on hiring people from different & diverse backgrounds, educational experiences, abilities/disabilities, etc. We are supportive of accommodations needed to interview & do your job the best of your ability!
About the Position
TodayTix is seeking a talented, Business Insights Analyst to join our Data Insights Team. This team supports our Accounts, Marketing & Product teams. As a key member of these teams, you will work closely with Senior Leadership to uncover insights using available data & make recommendations in collaboration with stakeholders to unlock opportunities for the respective teams or company at large.
- The Accounts team is charged with managing all aspects of partner relationships (B2B) & tracking by show sales trends to unlock incremental partner & enterprise value.
- The Marketing team is charged with growing awareness of the TodayTix brand & acquiring & retaining users to build up the demand side of the platform (B2C).
- The Product Team is charged with building, maintaining & optimizing all elements of the TodayTix platform including native iOS & Android apps, a transactional website & various behind the scenes tools used to track, power & populate the consumer facing products (online & offline).
We believe in using the right tool for the job, we use:
- Python, R & excel for business analysis
- Our data warehouse is hosted in AWS Redshift
- External vendor tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, YouTube AnalyticsTune etc.
- Other potential or good to know tools: Alooma, PostgreSQL, BigQuery, Segment,
- A keen eye for detecting data trends, defects & anomalies
- Identify opportunities & make specific recommendations based on advanced analytics to develop new strategies & improve business performance
- Provide strategic insights derived from financial/operational, channel event and/or sales data that drive impact & increases in yield of new customers, sales or operational efficiency.
- Operate as a member of business teams & build relationships with stakeholders & subject matter experts to identify opportunities for deep analytics on customer behavior & platform performance
- Integrate data from various third party & first party data sources
- Design, build & launch new data extraction, transformation & loading pipelines & processes in production
- Build SQL Scripts for processing & analysis of data
- Data analysis & data quality checks for completeness & accuracy
- Maintain reporting systems
- Experience with data warehousing, dimensional modeling & ETL development
- Understanding of AWS components & service
- Experience in working in a Business Insights team is a plus
- Experience leveraging customer, digital, online & offline data together to aid yield optimization or operational efficiency
- A track record of working well with business stakeholders
- You like to work in a self-directed environment & peers would call you curious/inquisitive
Benefits & Perks
We know the importance of balancing work & play, & we can also be found shows on & off Broadway, company outings, & happy hours downtown
- Unlimited vacation with a focus on mental, physical, & emotional health
- Paid holidays
- Life/disability insurance
- 6 healthcare insurance packages (four of which are paid in full by the company)
- One Medical (free enrollment through company healthcare)
- 2 vision insurance packages
- 3 dental insurance packages
- A plethora of office snacks (healthy & otherwise)
- Once-a-week company lunches
- Beverages & a gorgeous Bevi sparkling water machine
- Brand new stunning offices in Tribeca (with insanely 'grammable sunsets)
- Professional development budget (allocated through HR & managers)
- Employee Resources Group (with dedicated budget)
- 401k with matching up to 4%
- Pre-Tax transit benefits (approx $500 annual value)
- Pre-tax childcare benefits
- Weekly happy hour (with amazing spread of cheeses, crackers, dips, & wine)
- Complimentary tickets to shows & events (approx $300 annual value)
- Flexible Spending Account (Healthcare)
- Gym discount/reimbursement
- Parent & caretaker friendly
- Mothers Room (coming soon with our new office!)
- Religious Room (coming soon with our new office!)