VP of Information Systems
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
DoubleVerify is looking to hire a VP of Information Systems as part of its strong commitment & continued investment in digital transformation, automation & scaling of the business. The VP, Information Systems will partner with the executive team & will provide the business with technical support & leadership for all aspects of corporate IT & back office technologies.
The position will serve a very important role in modernizing the internal toolset, defining the overarching architecture, embedding process controls & supporting the various teams with custom development work.
- Direct the strategy & the overarching architecture for DoubleVerifys back-office tools & information systems.
- Partner with the executive leadership team to understand the business needs & priorities & build operational plans to execute upon the priorities.
- Build a data governance framework to align the business of a unified taxonomy/terminology related to its internal data..
- Integrate DoubleVerifys back office systems including, HR Systems, Finance systems & Commercial systems.
- Manage the programs budget & negotiate with vendors to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensure DVs back office technologies are in compliance with our internal policies, contractual, regulatory, legal, & audit requirements.
- Manage the teams, employees, contractors & vendors that take part in the program.
- Hire, on-board & mentor additional internal & external resources according to the budget. Manage performance of low performing employees.
- Provide Finance with data & reports for capitalizing on applicable internally developed software.
- Experience as a CIO / VP Information Systems / VP Internal System at a publicly traded company
- 5+ years of progressive experience in IT related roles
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience with managing global teams across multiple functions
- Experience with SalesForce, NetSuite, Google Workspace & Workato is a plus.
- Experience in ensuring compliance with GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA, COPPA or PCI.
- Deep understanding of IT infrastructure & systems
- Superior written, presentation, & verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal & team skills