The Marketing Automation Manager will oversee strategic development & day-to-day execution of marketing automation activities. This position will be a key contributor on the marketing operations team & will work closely with our campaigns & program activation teams to conceptualize & configure marketing programs within Marketo. Other responsibilities include overseeing our marketing automation request intake process & standardizing repeatable tasks with supporting offshore Marketo specialists.
What youll do:
- Think strategically with an iterative improvement mindset while maintaining agility to handle ongoing custom Marketo requests
- Manage our offshore Marketo specialists & professional services consultant.
- Responsible for daily program creation & implementation, program builds, user enablement & operational efficiency
- Ensure standards are applied to marketing automation processes with a focus on quality output
- Implement best in class marketing intelligence best practices; segment & leverage the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency, contact outreach, engagement & effectiveness within target accounts
- Manage & execute effective lead nurturing programs using Marketo & industry best practices.
- Assist in managing lead lifecycle by optimizing lead scoring & qualification.
- Provide guidance & recommendation on Marketo integrations
- Support data ingestion & outputs for all programs/campaigns
- Assist with program conceptualization, program execution, & success measurement.
- Translate marketing use cases into process solutions & relate to business processes, people & technology
- Establish, maintain & optimize scalable marketing automation processes that use best practices for campaign management
- Play an integral role in supporting the globalization of campaigns
Were looking for someone with:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent industry experience required
- 5+ years of marketing automation experience with at least 2 years of Marketo experience
- Marketo Certified Expert & Marketo Certified Solutions Architect highly preferred
- Agency or consultancy experience preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, global environment with great attention to detail
- Strong marketing automation experience
- Salesforce knowledge of objects, data mapping, workflows, Apex class & triggers
- Experience with campaign attribution & developing UTM parameters
- Understanding of SiriusDecisionss Demand Waterfall & funnel metrics
- Apply critical thinking (a data & process decision approach)
- Recognize, reinforce & respect the reporting hierarchy & team culture
- Thrive in an ambiguous, high pressure and/or fluid business environment
- Experience with methodically translating problems into solutions
- Analytical & problem-solving skills - Be Data Driven!
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing, & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of volunteer time off.