At Omada, Systems Architects drive how systems can integrate seamlessly with each other, in order to provide business value for our stakeholders.
A successful Systems Architect has a mix of technical breadth & depth so they can lead conversations around complex Enterprise Architecture, Integration Architecture, & Data Architecture: they build the right systems, & guide the rest of the Engineering organization to build the systems right.
In this role, you will collaborate with Engineering Managers, Product Managers, Data Analysts, as well as stakeholders from (but not limited to) the Commercial & Marketing organization. You will work directly with individual contributors & managers from these different teams, in order to influence their roadmaps & OKRs. On a daily basis, you will conduct assessments, systems designs, deep dives, & workshops, in order to provide business & technical guidance to the group.
- Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science, technology or similar or equivalent blend of work & certification experience required.
- 7+ years of overall business experience including working with various cross-functional team
- 5+ years of experience applying & promoting successful Enterprise Integration Patterns
- 5+ years in a leadership position as a Tech Lead, Architect, or similar guiding managers & individual contributors
- Experience working with B2C technologies (Marketing Automation Software, Landing Pages, Content Management Systems for building Landing Pages, Customer Data Platformers)
- Experience working with HealthTech technologies (Eligibility)
- Excellent writing & spoken communication, with an outstanding ability to articulate complex ideas & build alignments around them
- Excellent understanding of modern application design (web services, APIs, mobile workflows, batch & data stream processing)
- Extensive experience designing integration strategies, data schemas, & data flows
- Excellent knowledge of SaaS vendors in our space, & what they provide
- Strong understanding of relational & dimensional database structures, theories, principles, & practices in relationship to business strategy & goals strongly preferred
- Reliable self-starter capable of working with a high degree of autonomy
- Possesses strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task through effective prioritization
- Develop logical & conceptual models that accurately depict our multi-product business
- Develop & refine data architecture strategy by working with data engineers, data analysts, & business SMEs
- Use expertise to source & document data requirements, establish the current baseline of data architecture, develop a target state for data architecture, perform gap analysis to develop a data roadmap to resolve gaps, & gain partner support
- Oversee the instantiation of data models into reliable, extensible models
- Evangelize data management best practices across the data & engineering organization
- Write, maintain, & communicate data design documentation to inform development teams on creating integrated solutions for the data strategy
- Work on (or drive) multiple projects as the subject matter expert.
- Mentor other team members on best practices
You will love this job if you:
- Are Data-Driven, & like seeing it flow from one system to another
- Like driving business & technical decisions
- Love collaborating & operating at different layers of the stack, from business stakeholders to engineers & Engineering Managers
- Like challenges, & helping others achieve their goals
Bonus points for:
- Experience working with any of the following:
- Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot or Braze
- Apache Airflow / Amazon Redshift
- Amazon SNS/SQS, Kafka
- Ruby on Rails
- Tableau / Business Objects / or similar
- Experience operating with a Data Governance group
- Experience working in the clinical, medical device, pharmaceutical or similarly regulated industry strongly preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.