Peloton is looking for a senior leader to spearhead our efforts to ensure we have reliable, accurate, available data in our internal systems, including data for financial & operational reporting. You will be leading both your own function & a matrixed team across the company to define & execute our data intelligence program. You will own the roadmap & execution for a master data strategy, define & measure data quality standards, create a data architecture, & specify single sources of truth vs. systems of record. You will work closely with the Director of Data Engineering to utilize the platforms built by the Data Warehouse team to report out on x-functional key performance indicators
Peloton is a highly collaborative company. You will be engaging with business teams from marketing, sales, supply chain, finance, people ops, & logistics to cut through the noise & provide actionable intelligence.
- Define & architect a secure data framework which includes internal & external sources
- Create the data roadmap for Pelotons Enterprise Systems team, & gain alignment for that roadmap across business stakeholders
- Execute on data projects to provide a comprehensive solution for financial, operational, & executive reporting
- Establish & run a governance framework to ensure data quality standards, including completeness & accuracy for all corporate data
- Play a key role for programs that involve defining to-be data models for key x-functional data objects
- Understand & manage the data needs of different stakeholders across multiple business verticals including Finance, Marketing, Logistics, Product etc. Develop the vision & map strategy to provide proactive solutions & enable stakeholders to extract insights & value from data.
- Lead & help build a team of high performing engineers & analysts
- Provide leadership in developing standards, architectural design patterns & best practices
- Identify & implement new master data technology, where needed, capable of scaling to a high-volume enterprise
- Understand end to end data management interactions & dependencies across complex data pipelines & data transformation & how they impact business decisions
- Translate from technical to business, & vice versa. You need to be able to speak with the least technically-minded client (internal or external) & make technology make sense to them. Then turn around & do it the other way
- 5+ years in a leadership/management capacity around business intelligence
- 2+ years as a core member of a data governance team
- 2+ years presenting to C-level audiences
- Strong data architecture knowledge
- Business operations process knowledge for a mature retail enterprise
- Experience partnering with diverse business teams to develop & execute against a technology & data roadmap
- Experience with big data architectures & data modeling to efficiently process large volumes of data
- Background in ETL & data processing, know how to transform data to meet business goals
- Working knowledge of SQL for various reporting & transformation needs
- Excellent communication, adaptability & collaboration skills
- Experience running Agile methodology & applying Agile to business intelligence
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.