We are looking for aQuality Engineer tojoinour Zero TrustQualityTeam. The overall team is responsible for our authentication, security factor integration & next generation security technologies.
This is an opportunity to join our authentication team tohelpdevelopcutting-edge authenticationand securityapplications. We are looking for a Quality Engineer topartnerwitha scrum team & help test & build automation for our products. The ideal candidatehas experiencein Java based automation developmentand has shown a passion to learn.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Clearly communicate & document qualityplans for scrum teams to review
- Raising quality issues with the QA & Dev Teams in a timely manner
- Work with senior QA Staff to develop automation plans & write test code to execute the plan
- Work withEngineeringand QA Managementon testingengineeringefforts
- Interface with Dev, Product Management, Documentation & UX teams
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Intuitive understanding of where & how software will fail
- 1-3 years ofqualityengineeringwithknowledge & hands-ontest automationexperience
- Experience with industry tools like SeleniumWebdriver,Java, TestNG, JUnit, Appium, etc.
Education & Training:
- BS ComputerScienceor related experience
- Experience in multi-factor authentication or security technologies is a plus
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer