The Squarespace Finance team is seeking an eager Financial Analyst to support the Financial Planning & Analysis processes. You will partner with the FP&A Lead to explore a range of business questions, ultimately helping the company to achieve its financial & operational goals through data & sophisticated analysis.
You will also foster relationships with the Marketing team & others & are comfortable presenting financial information concisely. You will have direct exposure to the senior leaders & this is the perfect opportunity to use your analytical abilities to meet the needs of a growing organization.
You will report into the FP&A Lead in our New York headquarters.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices & provides flexibility for our employees.
- Create & deliver key financial & operational metrics to support management & board reporting
- Prepare insightful financial & operational analytics for management to support company plans
- Support the budget management process
- Partner with Marketing teams to create accurate & timely expense forecasts, identifying risks & opportunities
- Recommend opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes & propose improvements to refine the use of key metrics
- 2+ years experience in financial planning & analysis or related fields
- Excellent communication skills & comfort working across the organization
- Quantitative skill-set, analytics experience preferred
- Openness to change & demonstrated willingness to attempt hard things
- Attention to detail & willingness to dig into the numbers to gain key insights
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.