See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Growth Account Executive in France.
Who we are & why were hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications & data solutions that help companies & developers worldwide build better applications & customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, & we're looking for more builders, creators, & strategic thinkers to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to drive revenue within Growth customers, including some of France's hottest startups!
We are looking for a motivated Growth Account Executive who possesses a go-getter attitude, & is interested in evolving their sales career. You'll help customers with up to 100 employees to optimize their existing Twilio use cases & find new ways for them to increase customer engagement & communications in their businesses.
In this role, youll:
- Be responsible for new customer acquisition in the French startup scene & driving new revenue for a specific territory while being assigned a quota for net new ARR & maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Work with customers across all verticals to understand their business & technical requirements. You will need to understand the capabilities of Twilios communications API platform so that together you can design a solution for their specific use case needs
- Work diligently with cross-functional teams in Accounting, Finance, Legal, Pricing, & Operations to design mutually beneficial contracts to address customer requirements & balance the needs of our business
- Be passionate about what you do & you are able to think outside of the box & have extraordinary interpersonal & communication skills to make complex contractual, technical, & financial details sound simple.
- Be able to balance competing priorities & lead multiple project/deals at the same time. As an added bonus, youve previously sold cloud or B2B enterprise software.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, & we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 2 years of sales development or account management selling, specifically in the infrastructure and/or software/technology into SMB or Mid-Market accounts.
- Able to prove success of owning your own book of business, & directly selling a technical product or service. You're comfortable in a fast-paced environment with many priorities, & have the ability to effectively prioritize tasks & manage your time.
- Curious about technology & willing to learn about how things work beyond the surface-level: You are comfortable asking questions, seeking answers, & drawing the owl.
- Hard-working & driven to exceed targets put in front of you: You're willing to go above & beyond to wear your customers shoes, gain their trust, & make them wildly successful.
- Fluency in French & English (at least C1-level).
- Knowledge in telecom, software development, & consulting is a plus.
- Ethical. Hands on. Passionate. Creative. A team-player.
This role will be based in our Paris office.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental & wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, & much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, & are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering & donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, & be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.