Our goal is to help our clients build culture & community over family-style meals. Were looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working food lover to join our Client Success Team. Youll partner with exciting companies & individuals ranging from admins to founders, creating a unique & memorable shared meal experience. Our Client Success Associates will play an essential role in delivering ZeroCater to key business communities throughout the U.S.
We believe shared meals are an essential part of being human. ZeroCater provides companies with a delicious shared meal experience -- promoting a culture of communication, collaboration, & idea generation.
What Youll Do
- Manage a large portfolio of small- to mid-sized ZeroCater clients as their primary point of contact & trusted advisor.
- Identify & initiate renewal & upsell activities to maximize client satisfaction & ZeroCater revenue opportunities.
- Build & maintain relationships with clients as their primary expert in food programs & advise on culinary & dietary choices.
- Hold recurring check-in calls with clients & lead business presentations based on client needs.
- Maintain strong & efficient proactive communication with clients & vendor partners by tracking & monitoring account health & metrics.
- Collaborate with the sales team to onboard new clients to our service, andwith the Food Curation team to ensure client meals are executed & optimized over time based on client feedback.
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years customer service or account management experience.
- Youre a good listener, you empathize & really enjoy building trusted relationships with customers.
- You have an eye for opportunities to impress customers with service that goes above & beyond.
- You have a knack for accomplishing difficult tasks through prioritization & time management. You know when to get in the weeds, & when to take in the big picture.
- You enjoy analyzing data & identifying trends, & love the idea of making relevant recommendations to improve client experience.
- Able to navigate any crisis that may rear its head, remaining calm & focused.