Alto is forming a new branch within the Sales Org to support growth & expansion efforts!
The Sales Development Team will be responsible for managing the first conversations some partners have with Alto. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) plays a critical role by reaching & qualifying potential partners. SDRs work alongside Partnership Managers & Provider Success Specialists to create a seamless experience for healthcare providers & clinical staff. Daily activities include identifying high value prospects, executing on outreach strategies, & scheduling demonstrations of Altos products & services. This is a role with room for exploration & experimentation, but also high expectations. Executing on responsibilities will ultimately drive the success of the broader team & the company.
This SDR position is the entry level Sales role at Alto with massive growth opportunities for the right candidate. Potential career paths lean towards Provider Success, Partnerships, Business Development, Marketing, or Sales/Business Operations.
How you will contribute:
Attributes & Skills:
- Ambitious, competitive, curious, & one who will take ownership & initiative
- Seeks responsibilities to manage projects & develop business
- Exhibits excellent communication skills including professional phone presence, active listening, & a clear, concise writing style
- Thrives in an advanced start-up environment which requires flexibility, teamwork, & exceptional performance
- Cross-functional player with a desire to learn, understand, & solve
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, Excel, Slack, & Google Suite
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of post-graduate sales or business experience preferred, not required
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Contacting target accounts primarily consisting of physician networks, clinics, & other provider channels. This entails cold-calling, assisting with email campaigns, & persistent follow-up on opportunities. (Emphasis on cold-calling)
- Educating prospective customers about Altos service model & value props
- Scheduling demos & meetings for Partnership Managers
- Building & maintaining a pipeline in Salesforce by managing leads, organizing detailed information, & keeping records accurate & up to date.
- Generating leads through researching relevant companies in the market & tracking industry events/trends.