Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 17,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
Our Regional Salesteam in Europe is growing significantly. We are looking for a number of experiencedAccount Executivesto join our Nordic & Baltic team during a period of significant growth & investment in our European business. There has never been a more exciting time to join one of the most recognised brands in the world.
These roles are responsible for attracting new business to Visa. You will work to drive new clients into our company, & significantly grow our share of business for clients where we have a small share. We have identified significant areas for growth. We are looking for people that have natural drive & tenacity to succeed & make a difference every day. In return, we will equip you with the very best tools & training so that you can deliver the biggest possible outcomes. We will also probably have some fun along the way!
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Build & develop collaborative relationships with multiple partners & clients, & work with them to identify new opportunities that help grow their business.
- Own & deliver target clients & their account plans. Be hungry in growing existing accounts & winning new business.
- Influence & partner management teams in a knowledgeable & impactful way; seeking insights into opportunities or risks to their business to help Visa find the right solutions.
- Collaborate with new clients to identify opportunities & needs. Introduce the right products or services that deliver against those needs, & that drive value for them & for Visa.
- Partner with colleagues across Visa, ensuring the right parts of the business are appropriately involved & informed aboutclient needs. Lead the delivering the right solutions as one Visa team with pace & urgency.
- Developyour knowledge of the payment technology space, & specifically of Visa products & services. Stay at the front of a dynamic industry & use your knowledge to help our clients adapt & stay ahead too.
- Everyone is a leader at Visa. As such you will lead, impact & support others by sharing your expertise & help with the wider team acting as a coach & mentor where appropriate.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.