Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Inbound Sales team is the first point of human contact for prospective customers learning how Mailchimp adds value to their business. The team works with businesses ranging from completely new to digital marketing to those switching from other providers & looking to optimize. The Inbound Sales team is tasked with guiding conversations with prospective customers around the ROI of our platform offerings with features, integrations, pricing, & security, compared to competing marketing platforms. Through speedy relationship & trust building, the team encourages accelerated feature adoption leading to enhanced value from our platform. Our team's guidance sets businesses up for success before their first touch point with Tech Support. If youre passionate about helping businesses grow, touting the benefits of smart marketing, & thrive on connections over the phone, in person, & via email with marketers, business leaders, & agencies, wed like to talk to you.
Were looking for a candidate who is passionate about Mailchimp & eager to educate prospective customers on Mailchimps platform capabilities. An ideal candidate is a good listener who is comfortable asking clarifying questions to uncover prospective customers use cases. You will tie prospective customer marketing pain points to Mailchimp solutions while using conversational probing questions to qualify leads & build our pipeline. You will provide prospective customers with fast, accurate answers to their Mailchimp inquiries, informing prospects of the ways Mailchimp can help them become smarter marketers while growing their brand.
What you'll do:
- Monitor inbound channels (phone, email, & chat) & proactively respond to leads
- Own initial discovery conversations with prospective customers
- Dissect & qualify prospects' business goals to determine if Mailchimp can be a strategic investment for their business' growth
- Accurately capture customer information, including addresses & phone numbers, for future follow-up in our CRM
- Influence decisions to achieve win-win outcomes
- Translate Mailchimps features into benefits for the customer
- Use pre-built formulaic solutions & recommendations based on customer goals & objectives, including recommending best billing plans
- Offer competitive insights as to why Mailchimp is, or is not, a good fit for each prospective customers needs
- Maintain up to date knowledge on the market & competitive landscape
- Meet /exceed defined revenue, productivity & quality metrics
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have at least 6 months with prior relevant experience
- You have strong written & interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to explain concepts to an international audience
- You are high energy, outgoing & capable of making a high volume of emails & phone calls
- You are metrics-driven to achieve assigned goals
- You have a solid understanding of our Terms of Service & AUP
- You have strong organizational skills in the work at hand
- You have the ability to work under general supervision
- You can pay attention to detail, follow-through, & be accountable
Bonus points if:
- You are multilingual in one or more major European languages
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.