The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, & flexible work hours!
This position is based in Brisbane, CA & will report to the Senior Manager of Product Receiving.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Distribute received product to copywriting categories (Jewelry, Ready-To-Wear, Mens, Home, Shoes & Accessories & Handbags)
- Assist with the distribution of all ready to SKU authenticated product to the appropriate category
- Ensure copywriting racks are full & product is distributed evenly
- Quality controlling every item at pick-up, ensuring everything has a receiving ticket
- Take rejections to consignor returns as needed
- Work with Lead Receivers to ensure VIP consignments are given to the proper copywriters
- Stock Receiving Desk with supplies (hangers, containers, plastic sleeves & printer paper
- Distribute inbound boxes and/or bags to receiving, keeping multiple bag consignments together
- Help keep Receiving area organized by condensing & organizing consignments in the staging area
- Removing cardboard from the workstation & putting it in recycle container
- Able to handle & distribute up to 2,000 items per day
- Able to regularly lift up to 20 lbs
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot & problem-solve
- Excellent attention-to-detail & organizational skills
- Ability to work a Tuesday to Saturday Schedule