Peloton is looking for a Senior Manager of Revenue Program Management who will support the Senior Director of Revenue PM by coordinating & executing project plans across multiple departments including but not limited to Acquisition Marketing, Media, Ecommerce, Retail, Apparel, Commercial Sales & more). This individual should be able to manage cross-functional programs, facilitate productive meetings to gain alignment & continuously move the program forward. You will work alongside the Sr. Director on a daily basis to drive processes, create clear & easy to digest documentation with a focus on increased efficiency & effectiveness. This person needs to be extremely detail oriented, well spoken & highly collaborative with a go getter attitude of getting things done.
- Lead & coordinate multiple projects by providing unified oversight, ensuring transparency to key stakeholders, & driving successful results. Prioritize project work & delegate responsibilities to corresponding team members
- Responsible for ensuring project plan is fully up to date, recaps are distributed, & required tasks are completed on time
- Support team communication, both within core team & to management / leadership team
- Identify & engage impacted teams across the organization, & lead effort to define roles & responsibilities, with clear ownership & expectations
- Organize & lead cross functional mtgs to ensure all stakeholders are involved in current discussions & receive clear guidelines on appropriate next steps
- Work with senior management & key stakeholders to understand the related business strategies, objectives & priorities, while ensuring alignment in supporting the current business strategy
- Identify & manage project inter-dependencies that may not be known or identifiable at the project level, & lead efforts to develop approaches for managing such issues.
- Assess & manage risk within projects & make strategic recommendations for changes to current & future project plans & overall requirements to meet organizational needs.
- Evaluate project timeline, cost/budget to ensure the project is meeting business expectations
- Manage relationships & communicate project information to all stakeholders at a level appropriate to their needs.
- Gather & provide post-implementation analysis ensuring we have the required resources & processes in place for long-term success
- Bachelor's Degree & 6-8 years experience in project mgmt.
- Experience in consulting, or start up experience a plus
- Extreme detail oriented & can quickly diagnose & fix a workflow problem, while also looking for improvement.
- Sincere interest in understanding how things work & how to continuously make them better
- Communication & relationship-building skills, as this role requires extreme cross-functional collaboration
- The desire to be strategic, organized & technically-minded
- Proven ability in establishing successful long-term business relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to track progress & measure results
- Ability to set & communicate clear expectations
- Ability to work effectively & achieve results across internal functional areas & external parties in ambiguous situations
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.