Mailchimp Design is a multi-disciplinary & cross-functional team comprised of product, web, UX, visual, & motion designers. We work with just about every team from product to brand to deliver a unified customer experience & make things feel like Mailchimp.
We're looking for a Program Director of Design Production to join our Design Operations team. We value creative, self-driven individuals who care about the work they produce & the people they work withand we love a good sense of humor, too. If you are an excellent communicator & collaborator who likes to work independently as well as in team settings, we would love to hear from you.
What you'll do:
- Strategize & implement complex production programs & systems to support the Design departments execution of design & business initiatives, such as production tracking & reporting, workflow management, weekly operations for critiques & reviews, staffing & capacity tracking, & business automation tooling
- Document internal department processes, co-operate with peer departments operations to map interdependencies, & optimize company wide operational processes
- Lead team of Design Program Managers & their strategic planning & execution of multiple design groups production program operations
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 12+ years of product development, creative operations, project management, business operations, and/or relevant business experience
- Expert in project management, agile methodologies, design thinking & human centered design practices, & creative production processes
- Highly experienced in Atlassian Confluence + JIRA, Trello, Smartsheets, AirTable, Dropbox, Slack, G Suite apps, & Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
We love our hometown & support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.