Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
- Provide in-person customer service & issue triaging
- Manage administration, installation & troubleshooting of corporate hardware, software, & services
- Contribute to the employee onboarding & offboarding process in Tradeshift's global offices
- Participate in after-hours support & on-call rotations as needed
- Work with Office/People Ops on facilities-related issues & improvements
- Multitask & contribute to multiple projects
- Develop & maintain documentation of hardware, systems, software, & licensing
- Recommend improvements & enhancements to existing systems
- Lead technical on-site project for installations & upgrades of infrastructure
What a day is like:
You will report to the IT Manager & provide end-user technical support & issue resolution, coordinatingcorporate IT services/accounts, both SaaS & on-premise.
You're perfect for this role if you:
Have 2+ years in information technology, customer support, system/network administration, or similar roles & have an outstanding attitude for customer service
You also have the following technical skills:
- macOS/Linux/Windows workstation use & troubleshooting
- Google Apps (G Suite)
- Microsoft Active Directory & Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- SSO/identity management
- OSI switching & routing (Layer 2, Layer 3), wireless access
- Including: Cisco, Juniper, HP, Aruba
- Linux server administration
- Including: Debian, RHEL, etc.
- Mobile device management (Casper, SCCM, etc.)
Our Bucharest office is full of rebels - people who like to challenge the status quo. We're a fun group always looking for ways to make an impact & we enjoy the freedom & autonomy we are allowed in our jobs.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Ambitious international startup, & agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career & professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with & learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided
- Medical Subscription
- Meal tickets of 15 lei value for each working day
- Free drinks & snacks daily, fresh fruits every Monday & Wednesday
- Safe outdoor bike parking spot
- Access to Bookster
- Friendly & relaxed working atmosphere
- Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games
- Fun team-bonding events such as Team Camps, Hack-a-thons, Game & Field Days,
- Welcome Breakfast, Happy Hours, Birthdays Celebrations & more!